“Will definitely be back!”
Review of Seamount House

Seamount House
Ranked #6 of 19 Swords B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 April 2012 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed here only the other week and we loved it! A lovely b&b in a great location. Our bedroom was very comfy, we had a great nights sleep every night of our stay. The owner Elaine is a really friendly woman who went out of her way to help us in every way possible! We will be keeping in touch with her and will definitely be back again!

• Stayed: April 2012

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Travelled with my sister and her bf. The place was not too far from Swords and price ok. When we arrived the owner was not there and there was a guy who had fried something and the whole house was full of gray "smoke" and the smell was quite something. The room was ok, I just didn't care about the smell of grease the guy had made. I'm not sure if I would go there again, maybe if the other places were full. We saw the owner next morning and she was nice. I don't usually complain but I would say that to us this b&b was just ok.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katja_A_Suomi
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We went to Seamount House as a family to celebrate my dad's 80th birthday.
Elaine and Dermot were great hosts. Their B&B was a real home from home and we were made to feel very welcome.
The rooms were clean and comfortable, food wholesome and the price of the accomodation didn't break the bank.
Elaine would make a great tour guide as she is well schooled in where to go and what bus routes to take into the centre and surrounds of the fair city of Dublin.
We will surely be back for a return visit
Debbie & Steve,Stella,Tomand Rory England

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2012

It was mine and my husbands second visit to Dublin and stay at Seamount house B&B. Elaine and Dermot are excellent hosts and helpful advisors for this area. Their B&B is very clean, comfortable and the rooms are beautifully furnished. Also we found the breakfast very tasty! Couldn't ask for more and look forward to a return trip!

Room Tip: The large family room is very spacious, perfect for family bookings.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mandy_McGregor
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We stayed at Seamount House on our last night in Ireland. It is very close to the airport, so it's a great first or last stop, depending on where your travels take you. The house is a little hard to find, if you don't know the town, so look carefully for the sign on the Malahide Road. The hostess was lovely and very helpful with dinner recommendations and directions to the airport. The rooms were small, but clean and comfortable. The price was excellent, and it was perfect for what we needed.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2011

we had a great stay at Seamount House in Swords, near Dublin. The prices are very fair, the room was excellent, 100% clean, comfortable beds, nice view, good bathroom. the service is outstanding: individual and comprehensive breakfast options, very friendly B&B owners taking time for personal and invidual travel tips and advice where to go throughout ireland, inluding supply of brochures and maps of different places. furthermore wi-fi is available in the room with good connection. good location of the B&B: near airport, near city of Dublin and coast/countryside as well.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sandra_I_11
Reviewed 21 July 2011

I stayed at Seamount House for 10 days.
I got an en suite for few days, and also had a standard room.
Inside the rooms you have free wireless internet access, TV,
Tea/Coffee Facilities, hair-dryer and uou also have car parking.
The room is very lovely, well decorated, Fresh& very clean linen.
Great place with warm atmosphere!!!
Thanks to amazing Elaine, the hostess of this place.
She is very helpful, very kind and really nice person.
She gave me maps of all the attractions in Dublin,
and also timetables of the buses around.
Breakfast is great, all the things I asked for my breakfast, was served.
Really great service!!!
There's big shopping center near by, and shops around the main street.
I definitely recommend this lovely B&B .
And surely come back to "Seamount House" again on my next vacation in Ireland.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swords
Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel
Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords
Carnegie Court Hotel
Carnegie Court Hotel
#4 of 7 in Swords
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport
Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport

Been to Seamount House? Share your experiences!