“Amazing value for the standard of food and service !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Essence Bistro - CLOSED

Essence Bistro
Price range: US$11 - US$27
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing value for the standard of food and service !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2011

As a local of swords i have visited this restaurant on a number of occasions for different events , either with clients or with family and friends .And i can not fault the standard of service i have recieved on the several visits , and as for the food i have seen the menu change on a number of occasions to stay with the seasons of the year which is a nice touch so u know your getting the the most in season vegtables and meats .
i have had business lunchesz here and the 10-10-10 menu at lunch is unbelievable delicious food 2 dishes for a tenner ,
In my opinion the restaurant is unmatched on the northside of Dublin for every aspect of the service and menu's i have enjoyed here at Essence keep up the good work guys !!!!

• Visited September 2011

• Polish first
dublin, ireland
“Best value in Dublin.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2011

Found this Gem by accident after shopping in the Pavillions. The lunch menu is unbeatable, two courses for less than 10euro and 1) you get fresh breads with your lunch, 2) the young lady who served us could'nt have been nicer or more professional and did'nt want to take the tip I left her, 3) and you can park in the Pavillions for free. C'mon folks, support this restaurant and have the nicest, bet value lunch in Dublin.

• Visited August 2011
Dublin
“Absolutely amazing, mouthwatering food never to be forgotton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2011

My daughter and I visited Essence Bistro 17/08/2011. We had an absolutely amazing dining experience, the food was excellent, staff were so helpful, pleasant and welcoming. We had the early bird menu, which had a great selection and the presentation and taste of all our courses was really something to write home about. I would definitely recomend a visit to anyone looking for fine dining at a very reasonable price and would rate it 5 STAR

• Visited August 2011
“Brilliant family gathering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2011

My family recently visited Essence Bistro and we were very pleased. The food especially was absolutely amazing. My father talked to the chef and said that the meal he had was one of his favourites. My new favourite bistro!

Dublin
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2011

I have to admit I didn't expect anything more than a pleasant meal as I am aware a number of restaurants have passed through these premises in previous years. To start for me the service in a restaurant is just as important as the food. The staff are formal but friendly. It is clearly professional table service. This makes a nice change to part time student's fumbling with plates.
The food to my surprise was excellent. The menu is well put together and varied to suit every palate. I would pride myself on being accustomed to fine dining and would include essense in one of the best restaurants I have eaten in.
I have returned to this restaurant on three occassions and held a meal with 9 work colleagues all of whom commended me on my choice of restaurant. I thought it was a nice touch than the head chef approached our table at the end of the meal but at this stage we were well won over. I highly recommend a visit.

• Visited April 2011