I stayed in Travelodge Swords with my teenage daughter whilst visiting Dublin for a concert. The hotel was easy to find and served well by public transport both from the airport and Dublin itself. Travel by bus was cheap and there were plenty of helpful bus drivers to help us find our way around. We notied a large car park we didnt use it but no trouble parking.
When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by very friendly and helpful staff, who quickly checked us into the room. The room was clean well aired but in need of slight cosmetic repairs and there were minor chips and cuts on our room fittings. The room had a television and I was able to watch the football. The rooms were comfy, bright and pleasant. The bathrooms could do with a refurbishment. The showers and bath were fine good hot water pressure.
I have to say the room was clean, the beds and pillows were really comfortable and fresh no complaints and we had a goods nights rest after a long day shopping and going to the R5 concert at Vicar Street.
When we returned we were again greeted by very helpful staff and at all times our interactions with the hotel reception staff were very good. Gave us directions and advice for getting to the airport by taxi early Sunday morning, told us which bus to get and were to find them when we needed them ...
Some paint and cosmetic repairs would have given 100 % in the review. But if you after somewhere to stay near the airport which is out of the hussle and bustle of Dublin then I would recommend this accomodation. I found this hotel ideal for visiting Dublin and putting me just a 10 Euros taxi journey to the aiport for a very early flight back to the UK
Reasonable price for a very comfy and good nights sleep ..... just needs some minor refurbishments
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Dublin Airport offers clean, modern rooms, 5 minutes' drive from the main airport terminal. An airport shuttle service is available every 30 minutes from 04:00. There is space for free parking on site. Each room features a satellite TV, a spacious work desk, and tea/coffee making facilities. Some rooms can accommodate families of 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years old). Guests can dine at the informal on-site restaurant, open from 07:00 until 22:00, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Full meals and snacks are available, and a range of alcoholic drinks are also served. Swords village is a 5-minute walk away. There are pubs, restaurants and shops, including the fantastic Pavilions Shopping Mall. There is direct, easy access to the M1 and M50 motorways and Dublin Ferry terminal is 12.6 miles from the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords Hotel Swords
- Travelodge Swords
- Swords Travel Lodge
- Swords Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Dublin
- Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords County Dublin