Stayed two nights as part of educational tour group.
The corridor with room numbers <100 is atrocious. Couldn't tell if it smelled like wet dog or mold. Some students were expected to sleep on mattresses on the floors.
Our bed had springs poking through and a shower that leaked. Trouble flushing the toilet. The restaurant attached was good, but the server is very rude. Bad customer service.
It was apparent they wanted to get everyone out of the lobby/ restaurant (only place for wifi) by 10pm as the internet would go down at that time.
Not convenient location.
Recommend choosing another place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Dublin Airport offers clean, modern rooms, 5 minutes' drive from the main airport terminal. An airport shuttle service is available every 30 minutes from 04:00. There is space for free parking on site. Each room features a satellite TV, a spacious work desk, and tea/coffee making facilities. Some rooms can accommodate families of 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years old). Guests can dine at the informal on-site restaurant, open from 07:00 until 22:00, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Full meals and snacks are available, and a range of alcoholic drinks are also served. Swords village is a 5-minute walk away. There are pubs, restaurants and shops, including the fantastic Pavilions Shopping Mall. There is direct, easy access to the M1 and M50 motorways and Dublin Ferry terminal is 12.6 miles from the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords Hotel Swords
- Travelodge Swords
- Swords Travel Lodge
- Swords Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Dublin
- Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords County Dublin