“Splendid!”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Splendid!”
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Very pleased with food + service . The food is always quickly made and tastes amazing. Definitely coming back here!

Loughrea, Ireland
“Great food for a good price”
Reviewed 13 January 2013

I've been here on a few occasions now and enjoyed the food just as much every time. The staff are friendly, the place is well managed and I always look forward to my next meal there. Keep it up!

• Visited December 2012
5 Thank Karl H
Dublin, Ireland
“Terrible Thai take away”
Reviewed 22 December 2012 via mobile

We spent nearly €30 and got our food delivered upside down by the careless driver, with sauce leaking everywhere in the bag. We got our Larb Gai with rotten lettuce tuned yellow and brown and the Larb itself is tasteless. The potato in the Massaman curry is hard and the curry is very blend. The stir fry is even worst. Overall, the food is inferior compare to Kanum on Mespil Road. We rang the take away and complained and the owner didn't even apologise or offer to give us a discount for the order. We will definitely not ever going to order from this place again and tell all our friends not to also.

3 Thank Cuddlecheeks
Connor M, Owner at Sanuk, responded to this review, 23 December 2012
Dear "Cuddlecheeks",

Im the Manager at Sanuk. Having checked our complaints log and having spoke to every member of staff there is no record of a complaint such as the one you have described. If you did ring with a complaint your call would be passed directly on to me and handled by me. You say in your review that you spoke to the owner and he refused to apologise or offer you a refund? I'm sorry but that is simply 100% untrue!!!

If what you say is true contact me ASAP at Sanuks number or at info@sanuk.ie and I will happily refund you double the €30 you say you paid.

Somehow I don't think this will happen.

Regards

Conor
“Good healthy take away food!”
Reviewed 14 December 2012 via mobile

I order from sanuk at least once a week, am always happy with the quality and speed of delivery, friendly staff on the phone... The produce they use seems to be of a high quality esp the beef. Food is def not as artificial tasting as its competitors.

““Tremendous food and service””
Reviewed 7 December 2012

This is seriously good. Excellent menu, brilliantly presented by a really professional and friendly staff. Couldn't fault it -.REALLY TASTY FOOD!!!! I like Thai food anyway but this is one of the best Thai food takeaways I have had.Puts Chinese food to shame. Please keep the high standards and quality up.I will be back again.

• Visited December 2012
Connor M, Owner at Sanuk, responded to this review, 8 December 2012
Great to hear!! Thanks for Kind Comments!!