Glenmore House
US$117
Hotels.com
US$134
Agoda.com
Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport(Cloghran)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$136
US$167
US$160
Agoda.com
US$148
US$123
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjet laggedtea and coffeethe busbreakfast roomnear airportbudget hotelshort staypicksensuitehairdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We booked this hotel close to the airport as we had an early flight. I booked in and paid went up to my room and swiftly checked out and booked into the Travel lodge around the corner. This place was dirty, smelly and just down right nasty. I would definitely recommend avoiding this place at all cost :(

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel at all cost
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carol W
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Worst hotel/hostel/B&B I have ever stayed in. Not only was the staff very unfriendly, the bed was disgusting. The lady at reception was very rude. Gave us wrong directions to a pub that is supposedly right down the street and forgot to mention the lack of sidewalk on the freeway leading the this pub. After walking in the rain for 20 minutes, on the side of the road, we turned back to ask for specific directions only to hear that it was our own fault (we never did find the pub). But the worst part of the stay was the blood stain on the sheets. Absolutely gross. I had the change the sheets myself after the person at reception acted put out about getting a new set. Needless to say I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The Glenmore house is idealy located for the Airport or onward travel beyond Dublin however the accomodation internally and externally is poorly maintained. The Breakfast food which is mainly sourced from LIDL and ALDI which I have no problem with is ok but overall I think for the priced charged for our one night stay including parking for 9 days for a family of four does not represent good value.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Tiny rooms, no working wifi, broken window, found an open condom beneath my bed when I moved it so I could try watch the absolutely terribly placed TV. Walls were paper thin, only positive was its proximity to the airport. But wish I'd picked one of the many other hotels nearby.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Shane154
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Greeted by that musty smell, and the family room... A line of 4 single beds. My iPad has a bigger screen than the TV bolted to the wall. No kettle for tea or coffee. Won't be long until daybreak and then off again. Hallelujah.

• Stayed: July 2013