We stayed here for one night with the main purpose to be close to the airport due to the fact we were leaving the next day. There is a shuttle to the airport you can take for 2 euros a person which is handy. Keep in mind that there is nothing nearby , the hotel is on a main road.. There is a pub aprox 10 min walk. Breakfast was available which was good, a great place if you want to be close to the airport. FYI the taxi we took from the ferry terminal to the hotel was 40 euros, so a little distance away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dublin Airport is less than a mile from our door, making Glenmore House the perfect choice for travelers to Dublin. We offer friendly, convenient and cheap accommodation close to Airport but still only 15 minutes from City Centre. All rooms are en-suite with TV, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryers in rooms. FREE WiFi, FREE continental breakfast, FREE left luggage room, FREE parking if you are away on holidays. Best rates and value around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Glenmore House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmore House Hotel Swords
- Glenmore Hotel Swords
- Glenmore House County Dublin/Swords