“A poor TGI's”

Ranked #24 of 62 Restaurants in Swords
Price range: US$11 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“A poor TGI's”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I've been to both the blanch and Stephens green stores which were good but this branch was very poor. Service slow even though it was practically empty. Food bland and cold,overall a bad experience.

• Visited July 2014

“Very good!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Great place, good location. Spur of the moment decision and the kids loved it. Served flat coke to kids otherwise would have been 5 . Waitress was brilliant. 5% sc not an issue. Cheaper than local restaurant where food wasn't half as good! Burgers were brilliant, wings lovely. Chips good. Hard to fault.

Shame others didn't experience the same as us. For lunchtime it was busy.

Visited July 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“SERVICE CHARGE DOES NOT GO WHERE YOU THINK!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Server was great. Food was just ok. What really bugged me was when I asked the waiter to add 5% tip onto the already charged 5% service charge. I asked did he get the service charge? No, was the reply. TGI Fridays DOES NOT GIVE THE SERVERS THEIR EARNED SERVICE CHARGE. My guess is they use it to subsidise the wages. DISRGACEFUL. IMMORAL! I WILL NEVER GIVE SUPPORT TO TGI AGAIN. My advice to everyone is to refuse to pay the service charge and give the waiter the cash instead! I'm really disgusted with TGI FRIDAY. SHAME ON YOU!!!!

11 Thank Flanman F
Dublin, Ireland
“Great food and great value”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We went here with our 5 year old.bthe girl who greeted us wasgreat with kids and chatted away to our daughter while she brbrought us to our table. We ordered 2 meals for 16 eurom they were huge and fantastic value. The kids meal came with the starters so that kept our daughter busy as well as the drawing provided to her. All in all 100% fabulous dinner thank you

Essex, England
“Wedding Anniversary ruined!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My husband and I went to this restaurant on 6th June this year to celebrate our anniversary. We were in Dublin for the weekend and stayed at Dublin's Premier Inn.
We both ordered a mignon steak, medium. My steak was so tough, chewy, overdone that I couldn't swallow it and had to spit it into my serviette. After great pressure, I was convinced to try another steak which although not over-cooked (more like off with the tail and horns and slap in on the plate) was equally as tough and chewy as the first. Tenderloin, definitely not! What they were trying to pass AT GREAT EXPENSE, I might add was most certainly not a mignon steak.
I was charged for the meal plus a service charge, given a discount of 10% for what ? My meal consisted of a dry jacket potato and raw broccoli nothing else was actually edible.
I have approached the restaurant by email and indeed was asked for my details so as to enable to manager to contact me direct. That hasn't happened. It absolutely ruined my anniversary.