“Poor Quality Food”

Ranked #30 of 65 Restaurants in Swords
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We went to this restaurant on July 20th for a meal with our children as a treat. The staff were very pleasant and helpful but we found the quality of the food to be very poor compared to recent visits to this restaurant. We ordered loaded potatoes skins to start, these arrived in a hard deep fried condition and could barely be cut with your knife.For the prices charged the food should be of a better standard.Need to do better!

1  Thank Martinm086

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I've been to both the blanch and Stephens green stores which were good but this branch was very poor. Service slow even though it was practically empty. Food bland and cold,overall a bad experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great place, good location. Spur of the moment decision and the kids loved it. Served flat coke to kids otherwise would have been 5 . Waitress was brilliant. 5% sc not an issue. Cheaper than local restaurant where food wasn't half as good! Burgers were brilliant, wings lovely. Chips good. Hard to fault.

Shame others didn't experience the same as us. For lunchtime it was busy.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Server was great. Food was just ok. What really bugged me was when I asked the waiter to add 5% tip onto the already charged 5% service charge. I asked did he get the service charge? No, was the reply. TGI Fridays DOES NOT GIVE THE SERVERS THEIR EARNED SERVICE CHARGE. My guess is they use it to subsidise the wages. DISRGACEFUL. IMMORAL! I WILL NEVER GIVE SUPPORT TO TGI AGAIN. My advice to everyone is to refuse to pay the service charge and give the waiter the cash instead! I'm really disgusted with TGI FRIDAY. SHAME ON YOU!!!!

11  Thank Flanman F
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We went here with our 5 year old.bthe girl who greeted us wasgreat with kids and chatted away to our daughter while she brbrought us to our table. We ordered 2 meals for 16 eurom they were huge and fantastic value. The kids meal came with the starters so that kept our daughter busy as well as the drawing provided to her. All in all 100% fabulous dinner thank you