“Good rooms, great service”

Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Swords
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I was in Dublin for a couple of nights visiting friends and just wanted somewhere handy with access to motorway, bus routes and parking. This was perfect. On my first night, the tv wasn't working and they offered to move me to another room. It was late so I didn't bother. I thought it would be fixed the following day but it wasn't and I went to reception again. Daniel from the reception desk came up and fixed the cable, and then called back a few minutes later with a new cable to ensure the telly worked perfectly. Great service.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Dublin airport. I apologise for the issue with your television and was pleased to hear that my team resolved the matter for you. You will also be pleased to know that today and over the coming days we are installing new flat screen televisions in all our bedrooms which should ensure further issues do not occur.

We look forward to welcoming you once again for another great stay.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I spent a whole morning looking up Dublin Airport hotels and I kept coming back to this one. I was looking for somewhere reasonable that included parking and I am very glad I chose here. It's situated in Airside, Swords which is very easy access. There are lots of stores and a few restaurants surrounding it. Check in was a breeze and I was very impressed with the room-it was huge! The room has all facilities e.g. tea/coffee, iron, tv etc and a really good shower. I was travelling alone and felt very safe both parking my car and in the hotel itself. There is a really good bus service at quarter past and quarter to that brings you to the airport for €1. If you need to stay at an airport hotel, I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank PIPTYPIBE
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read that you have choosen Premier Inn Dublin Airport as your No 1 choice which we are very pleased about.

We look forward to welcoming you for many more great future visits.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

We arrived here around 11pm on the Thursday before Easter. We were checked in quickly and easily and headed off to bed.

The room was clean and tidy and we got a good night's sleep. Breakfast in the morning was reasonably priced and good quality.

All together a reasonable one night stay (we paid €39 per room).

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read that we continue to deliver on our promise of great value and look forward to welcoming you again for another great stay.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

We stayed here the night before a morning flight. It is very convenient to the airport. Restaurant and bar available and the food was decent at a decent price. The room was nice tho no frills. The shower stall was the only one in ireland that was sized well for me...6' tall. Breakfast was pretty good and service was prompt and courteous. Would recommend for one night stay.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Dublin airport which I was delighted to read that you enjoyed.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

We found the premier inn Dublin Airport a great place to stay if you have an early flight. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We didn't have breakfast there as it was too early for us but i have had breakfasts in various Premier Inns and they have always been great. It was only a five minute ride to the airport where we had pre-paid for our car in the car park. You could have left your car in the Premier inn also and the rates for that were very good. All in all i would highly recommend the Premier Inn Dublin Airport.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us which I was delighted to read you enjoyed.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Booked a bit in advance on line so got the room on a Saturday night for €60 which was very happy with.

Room was lovely and clean and a decent size for a budget hotel. The staff were very helpful and friendly

Will defiantly stay here again when I need to stay in the area.

Room Tip: the staff ask when you check in if you would like a room in the quite half of the hotel
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and found our rates to be great value for money.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Had a fantastic stay at this hotel. Car parking onto the booking made it a very cheap nite. Hotel was spotless beds very comfy and breakfast was great. We went on for a 4day trip to Italy and we all agreed it was the best food we had during our trip away

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent review which I was delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Helen Devlin

Also consider these accommodations in or near Swords
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport
Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords
Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport
Metro Hotel Dublin Airport
Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport

Been to Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!