I stayed here for the night with my mom, flew from Birmingham to Dublin for the weekend. It is a really good hotel, I would definitely recommend it to others, all the staff are very helpful and extremely kind as all they want to do is help. I will be definitely staying here again as I'm sure I will be in Dublin again soon! £9.99 with Ryanair each way!
Also, the maids are very friendly as I was walking down the corridor and greeted me as I walked past, and the guests & I think people in Dublin in general are really kind. The shuttle bus is one of my favourite services about the hotel, it is very reliable and makes it very to get from the airport to the hotel. The location of the hotel is ideal. It's on a complex with restaurants, cafe's and a Mcdonald's!
Thank you to all the staff here at this hotel making this little break, very relaxing and special. Just to add, I study Travel and Tourism in college, so I was kind of marking you all in my head on scores of customer service, and I can say you all did very well! :)
Room 304! Stayed Friday 10th January-Saturday 11th January
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just ten minutes drive from the airport and right on the doorstep of Airside Business Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel Swords
- Premier Inn Swords
- Dublin Airport Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel County Dublin/Swords