“Lush, Comfortable & Very convenient!”

Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Swords
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I stayed here for the night with my mom, flew from Birmingham to Dublin for the weekend. It is a really good hotel, I would definitely recommend it to others, all the staff are very helpful and extremely kind as all they want to do is help. I will be definitely staying here again as I'm sure I will be in Dublin again soon! £9.99 with Ryanair each way!
Also, the maids are very friendly as I was walking down the corridor and greeted me as I walked past, and the guests & I think people in Dublin in general are really kind. The shuttle bus is one of my favourite services about the hotel, it is very reliable and makes it very to get from the airport to the hotel. The location of the hotel is ideal. It's on a complex with restaurants, cafe's and a Mcdonald's!
Thank you to all the staff here at this hotel making this little break, very relaxing and special. Just to add, I study Travel and Tourism in college, so I was kind of marking you all in my head on scores of customer service, and I can say you all did very well! :)
Room 304! Stayed Friday 10th January-Saturday 11th January

Room Tip: Twin room with 2 double beds (304)
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Anthony_Paraskeva
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure for myself and the team to read your review and we were delighted that you and your mother enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again to Premier Inn Dublin airport for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Can't go wrong. Comfortable, large and very clean room with choice of pillow. good cafe next door and good restaurant for dinner at premier inn. Very close to airport with bus departing every 30 mins.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Tara B
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at Premier Inn Dublin airport and to thank you for taking the time to complete a review.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Extremely poor cleanliness of the bathroom, extra charge for the airport shuttle bus and lack of FREE Wi-Fi connection (30 minutes is nothing for business travelers). It is not 1,5 km from Dublin Airport (walking distance) as stated on their website!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ela K
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Guest

I was disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us and sincerely apologise.

I would be more than happy to investigate further with regards to cleanliness which we strive to achieve at the highest levels every day if you could provide me with your details.

Our shuttle is operated by a 3rd party and is subsidised by the hotel. This operation ensures we are able to offer great value on our bedrooms.

Wifi is complimentary in the hotel lobby, bar and restaurant area where the reception team have provide you with required access codes.

Should you wish to discuss the matter further, please do not hesitate to contact me via email at helen.devlin@whitbread.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

excellent hotel, stayed for 2 nights with my family, rooms were very comfortable and clean, had dinner and breakfast and couldn't fault either. Good choice of food and great breakfast, great bonus that under 16's get breakfast free

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank shaunad75
Premierinndublin, Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read yourself and your family enjoyed your experience with us here at Premier Inn Dublin Airport.

The team and myself do look forward in welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I and two children have had a few occasions to stay here recently because of hospital appointments. It is always cost effective, comfortable, friendly and a pleasure to stay at. The breakfast is excellent also. Highly recommended for business travellers or families alike.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Monkeyphreak
Premierinndublin, Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read we continue to deliver on our promise of a Good Night’s Sleep, in a well maintained environment delivered by our friendly team who really do care for our guest’s.

We look forward in welcoming yourself and your family for many more great stay’s.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Usual Premier Inn high standard. Good restaurant, cheap parking, close to the airport. Cheap as chips - what more could you want? This report is only 130 characters long so I have had to add some words....

Room Tip: Check the shuttle bus timetable - not "on demand" and sometimes quite a long time apart.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andy_1950

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read you enjoyed your experience with us. Our Shuttle operates half hourly to and from the Airport with an exception once in the morning and once in the evening. Our full time table is displayed at Reception and at the Airport in Zone 14 for our guest’s.

We look forward in welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Friendly, approachable obliging staff. Our daughter has Down Syndrome & has a genuine affection for the "Moon & Stars" Hotel. The staff were lovely. The hotel was clean & quiet. Food reasonably priced, service prompt & food good quality.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank NKCarlow

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read yourself and your family enjoyed your experience with us.

We look forward in welcoming you back again to the “Purple Stars & Moon Hotel”!!

Operations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Swords
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport
Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport
Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords
Metro Hotel Dublin Airport
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport

Been to Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!