We stayed here on the night before and the night after our trip. Even though the hotel itself is clean and the staff were nice, we had a few issues.
1. When we first arrived to the hotel late in the evening, the room was absolutely freezing. We had hoped to go straight to bed because we had an early flight to catch the next morning, but we had to wait downstairs until the room heated up. The hotel knew that were booked in, so I can't understand why they did not turn on the heating in advance of a customer's arrival.
2. The most annoying part of this hotel is that the shuttle service from the airport finishes at 11pm. We arrived in to Dublin airport at 11:30pm, so we had to pay for a taxi to the hotel, which cost us 10Euros for a mere 1.5km trip. It would make a lot of sense if they just extended the shuttle service for an extra hour. We were not the only customers that night who had the same problem and were also ripped by the taxi journey.
3. Lastly, the hairdryer in our room actually went up in smoke when I tried to use it. This could have been a dangerous accident, so the hotel should probably check these.
Overall, mainly because of the lack of a late shuttle service to the airport, we will not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just ten minutes drive from the airport and right on the doorstep of Airside Business Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel Swords
- Premier Inn Swords
- Dublin Airport Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel County Dublin/Swords