We're becoming a regular here. It's just so handy for the airport and reasonably priced. We paid 69 euro for a night's stay plus 8 days parking.
This time we had a very early flight to Portugal from Dublin airport... 6.20am. I was expecting to have to get a taxi but when we arrived, I was delighted to see that the first shuttle bus costing just 1 euro each was at 4.15am - perfect! The Receptionist very kindly printed off our boarding passes for us.
We had our evening meal at TGI Fridays next door, which was good but very expensive (and extremely busy as it was the Easter weekend).
We've already booked another stay at the hotel in August... We love this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just ten minutes drive from the airport and right on the doorstep of Airside Business Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel Swords
- Premier Inn Swords
- Dublin Airport Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel County Dublin/Swords