“Highly recommended”

Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Swords
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I needed an airport hotel for one night, before embarking on an escorted bus tour of Ireland. After reading all the positive reviews on TripAdvisor, I checked the company website - all looked good, so I booked it on line. I could not have been happier with my choice. Convenient, spotlessly clean, well thought out rooms with all the essentials, and an excellent pricing formula (you only pay for the services you use) My desk clerk was friendly, professional and helpful. The bed was superbly comfortable with immaculate linens and a choice of pillows. Loved it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Premierinndublin, Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete such a fantastic review of your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Dublin Airport.

We are so happy to read we delivered on our promise of a great night’s sleep, in a clean and well maintained environment, delivered by our friendly team who really do care for our guests.

The team and I do look forward in welcoming you back for a many more enjoyable stay’s.

Operations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,884)

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed here while on business, I was doing some work at Dublin airport and there is a very convenient shuttle bus to and from the airport for 1 euro each way.

My room was very clean with nice big shower and funky sink.

Staff very professional and helpful on reception and food was very nice and good value.

I have stayed here a few times now and the reason I return is I have had a satisfied stay each time.

I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We (2 adults and 2 children) has a great 2 day break. We arrived on a late flight and the hotel staff were very accomodating. I would certainly recommend for an overnight or a few days as close to bus stop with frequent buses to Dublin city centre.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AngloSwissTrip
Reviewed 11 June 2014

all we waned was a family room, very close to airport, safe place to leave car good price and hope of good sleep. We got all of this plus nice breakfast. Very very quiet hotel for sleeping, my new favourite airport hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank warnaldo2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read we delivered on our promise of great rooms, great food, delivered by our great team who really do care for our guests.

The team and myself do look forward in welcoming you back for a many more enjoyable stay’s.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I booked this hotel as it was my birthday and my friends and I were going to the Wright Venue next door. I had stayed in this hotel previously for the same reason and we had 3 people per room. I rang the hotel to book one room as I knew the hotel had rooms with 2 double beds. Whilst booking, reservations were rude and I asked to speak to the manager who was also rude. Infact, when I questioned her she said if I didn't like it go somewhere else. I ended up having to book 2 rooms for 3 people which I thought was awful service. Anyway, I rang a few days later to request 2 rooms together and one room to be the bigger balcony room.

On arrival, we were greeted by a grumpy blonde haired lady receptionist who grunted at us and told us 'he' would do our check-in, despite her sitting doing nothing. The guy wasn't very friendly either. He said there were no available balcony rooms and one room would be on 2nd floor and the other on the ground floor. I was very annoyed and I said the service was so bad and I had wasted my time ringing them to request rooms together or atleast on the same floor. The rude lady then interrupted and said there were no other rooms free in the hotel and we would have to take them. When we received our room keys, we actually had a room on the 1st floor and the 2nd floor.....despite being told there was only this room on the ground floor available. I felt the staff were so rude and didn't care. We were 3 young females, and as if it wasn't bad enough that our group had to separate to sleep, we also had to go to different floors. They were so uncooperative. Also, I was not happy that we had to give all the names of those staying in the party....I am not 12 years old, I felt like I was explaining to my mother who I was staying with! The booking was 2 rooms with 3 guests and that should be enough. I was so mad and the staff ruined my birthday.

Despite that, the rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. At check-in we were not told anything about breakfast or checkout.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

I am disappointed to read you did not enjoy your stay with us. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to ensure all of our guests have a fantastic experience with us. I do apologise that we failed on this occasion.

Just so you are aware our hotel policy is maximum two adults to a room. As you mentioned you attended a night in the Wright Venue next to us. My reception team do have to take the names of guests in each room so on your return to our hotel, it is just residents only that are allowed entry.
Our balcony rooms are very popular room type and unfortunely we do only have 5 of this particular room type. Again my team do work really hard on meeting guests request but we cannot always guarantee this request a room could be occupied by a long term guest or out of service for maintenance purposes. I am sorry the balcony room was not available for you.
As our hotel is extremely busy again we work hard on allocating rooms as per guests request but we cannot guarantee this.

The team and I do look forward in welcoming you back for a more enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We have stayed at most of the airport hotels in and around dublin airport as we are regular visitors to usa, This was our first time in the premiere inn and we are really impressed, the rooms are clean large, with comfortable beds and pillows, We booked over night with parking for 15 beds and it was the best rate we could find. We shall be staying here again with out a doubt. The food was just ok we would probably eat before we check in next time, my sister and her husband came to see us and unfortunately the bottle of wine we wanted was out of stock, not sure if we caught the bar man on a bad night but he was not really that pleasant but over all you would hard pressed to find such a high standard hotel at a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: there is a pub that does good food 2 mins down the road called the coachmans inn good value
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kate055
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel last year. We have just returned for this past weekend. The rooms are nicely finished with tea & coffee facility, comfy beds (really comfy) choice of pillows soft/firm. Only downfall minimal space for clothes. Hanging space but no drawer space! breakfast never fails to please and evening meals looked very nice. We ate at TGI's close by which was disappointing! (Another review sent for that) and we had a dinner show on our second night in the City. Will most definitely stay there again, highly recommended, staff are very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharon1951
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swords
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport
Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport
Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport
Metro Hotel Dublin Airport

Been to Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!