We stayed at this hotel for 1 night en route from Bulgaria. We arrived at the hotel extremely tired at 3:00 a.m. and could have done with a bit of help from the male at the desk with our luggage into the lift but no help was offered in spite of there not being anyone else there for him to attend to. We are our seventies and this would have been greatly appreciated. We were told a shuttle bus operated to the airport but we were not told that it would leave us a fair bit away from terminal 1 whereas we were going to terminal 2. It was a very long walk with all our luggage and if we had known this we would have taken a taxi which would only have cost an extra 7 euro and worth every penny.
On the plus side the room was very clean and the bed very comfortable indeed. It was very affordable. The breakfast was excellent and we would not have asked for any better in that matter.
So in conclusion the only 2 negatives were that we were not offered any help at the hotel with our luggage and also the absolutely horrendous distance from where the coach left us to terminal 2. The latter was a very big negative and we feel it could have been avoided with a bit of information given.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just ten minutes drive from the airport and right on the doorstep of Airside Business Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel Swords
- Premier Inn Swords
- Dublin Airport Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel County Dublin/Swords