Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
US$137
US$196
Agoda.com
US$111
Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport(Cloghran)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$153
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
3,835 results
All reviewsdublin airportfree shuttlelarge hotelbusy hotelan early flightthe busbar areacar parkingpark and flybar foodshuttle servicefollowing morningstayed here for one nightsingle bedself servicelast nightan overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel at twelve o clock. I stood at reception for ten minutes before one of them looked up to see if I was ok . I then said I was checking in . Receptionist said we have no more rooms and to come back later. No offer to take bags or even to offer us some alternative for the inconvenience . I booked two rooms . A double bed and two singles. What I got was a double with a single and three singles . I had to sleep in a single bed and my partner in a single also . Next came the incredibly unprofessional waiting staff . I called reception to see if room service was available to which he replied yes we do il put you through to the bar . The bar phone rang and rang and rang and then when it was finally answered I asked the same question . He replied no you have to get it yourself . Bar staff would want a lesson in customer relations !!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank Baker delight
BrianErb, Guest Relations Manager at Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us. We work harder than ever to make our guests happy and comfortable especially now that we are a 4 star property under the new brand Clayton Hotel Dublin airport and we appreciate all your feedback always! We would love to be your host again sometime in the future and you can see what new and wonderful things we have done to our hotel.
Kind regards, Catherine Roche

Reviewed 14 May 2014

we often fly for pleasure and for fun and for business or just to see family around the world and most of the times we fly out from Dublin International Airport.
With a 1 1/2 yr old infant it is not easy to leave Galway in the middle of the night and drive to the airport for an early morning flight so our only option is to stay in a hotel near the airport.
We tried them all but the best is Bewley's ...we love the friendly hotel, the nice and gentle staff, the great food and the services offered ..I mean the good offer such as the room/dinner/parking .. not to mention to the fantastic restaurant service and the very punctual shuttle bus.
We were never disappointed and every time we stay there it does confirm out expectations.
We always look for the offers, this is our way of travelling and planning our trips.
We love the relaxed atmosphere of the restaurant and the bar and the great service at reasonable prices. This it the best way to attract and keep clients.
If you are travelling and ye only need the hotel as a place where to crash and go to bed this will do. It may be busy and ye may hear people in the corridor early in the morning to catch very early fights but this is what all the airport hotels are.
Staff were helpful and we always had great support even for the infant,
I do recommend it, it s a good place to stay and we ll go back
Enjoy
S

Room Tip: any room was fine for us.. just bear in mind ye are close to an airport...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
CiaranGM, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your recent review and thank you for your
valued custom.We look forward to welcoming you back to see
us in the future,Kind regards

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stayed over on a Friday night, between a late flight and an early car rental pickup on Saturday. I didn't expect a great night's sleep, and I didn't get one. The hotel was noisy. I couldn't tell if the party noises were coming from the function room next door, or from the hotel bar downstairs. There was noise until about 4:00, when I finally fell asleep.

Good features: The location was perfect for picking up a car the next day. The 24/7 shuttle was very convenient. The front desk staff people were VERY nice. I used booking.com for the reservation, and there were no questions or problems, and they didn't even take my credit card for 'incidentals.' The room and bathroom were very clean, and there were plenty of good quality towels.

Bad features: The internet in the room didn't work. There was no clock in the room. There was no shampoo (just the soap dispenser in the shower – it's NOT the same as shampoo). The hairdryer wouldn't restart after I shut it off. (Re-set didn't work - forgot to tell front desk.) It was a Friday night, and it was noisy in the hotel; still heard partiers at close to 4:00 am.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
CiaranGM, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your recent review and thank you
for your valued feedback.All your comments have been
taken on board and duly noted,Kind regards

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Basic dated bedrooms, offensive smoke smell, lack of cleanliness, uncomfortable beds, dreadful pillows! No toiletries, towels old. Check in/ check out v long, inefficient. No sleep. Some staff helpful

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank 38Mac38

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent review.From the outset
please accept my sincerest apologies that you had
so many issues with your stay .I have discussed your
valued feedback with my departmental heads
as we take your comments very seriously .We do get very
positive feedback on our beds,pillows,bedrooms etc but on this
occasion they were not to your satisfaction. Once again thank you for your
feedback,
Kind regards

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I have used Bewley's quite a few times as it is a reasonably-priced hotel with good rooms and a convenient 24 hour free shuttle. They do good deals for people who want to park near the airport and fly off. It's also handy for an overnight before or after a long flight.

The food is a bit pricey and nothing special. The breakfast has a baffling cost structure with a pricey all you can eat option and a much cheaper choice that includes three hot items but nothing cold like cereal or pastries. But all the staff are friendly and helpful and snack service is available throughout the day in the bar. However, I don't go there for the food; I go for the comfortable rooms and the convenience.

If you arrive by plane, walk to bus stop 14 (past Our Lady Queen of Heaven church) and get onto the Bewley's Hotel free shuttle bus.

If you are coming by car, Bewley's is a bit hard to find. It's off the intersection of the M1 and M50. My GPS doesn't find it, as the address is Stockhole Lane, and that road was bisected by the airport, so there is a danger of being deposited somewhere in Swords, which is miles away.

If you are traveling anti-clockwise along the M50 - no problem. Simply ignore the signs to the airport and Belfast, and continue to the end of the M50, leaving at Exit 1.

If you are coming south on the M1, it is one exit south of the airport. But this is the point at which you can get lost. You have to follow 'other routes' and then 'Malahide' - even though it is, of course, nowhere near Malahide, and even though you are probably two lanes of traffic away from the one you need. You can probably see the yellow ochre hulk of the building to your left, but can you get there from here? Yes, if you remember to keep in the middle lane, and that you will have to get under the M1 and head east a little.

Once you have found it, lie back on one of the comfy beds and relax.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Margaret F

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent review.We value all feedback
as we aim to provide an excellent product offering.
We look forward to welcoming you back to see us
in the future ,