“Food is good but expensive”
Review of indie spice grill

indie spice grill
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Swords
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dublin
“Food is good but expensive”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had a meal here last week did not like the choice on the early bird menu so went with A La Carte. Food was good but very expensive I think main course price should include the rice it does not here which makes it the dearest Indian I have had for a while. Although the food was good and portions were big I don't think I will return based on the cost. Maybe smaller portions and lower price would be better.

• Visited June 2014

Lansing, Michigan
“Great Lunch, Reasonable Price”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband and I were staying at a Travelodge near Swords and walked into town, nearby. We tried Indie Spice based on previous reviews and were not disappointed. We had the lunch specials--a two course meal for 9.90 Euros. The food was delicious, service was great. We would definitely recommend this restaurant to others. The place is a bit hard to find, if you are walking in the town center, find the McDonalds (past the Pavilion. s shopping mall) then turn down the small street near the McDonalds. Once down the small street, turn left and Indie Spice is along this street way.

• Visited June 2014
Swords, Ireland
“the name tells all!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

have been trying the early bird menu twice! found it is good value for money.. i like it spiciness touch on the food..... they seem to got the mixed just right!!

1 Thank liamkell
Dublin, Ireland
“food good ......bad value.”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We have been going to indie spice for many years and the quality of food and service is always good. But on a recent monday night out we had a two course meal similar to what we would normally have with a bottle of house wine which would usually come to around 65 euro but the menu had changed and it would appear so have the prices, our bill came to just over 80 euro! Cop on Indie Spice, it was a monday night and the restaurant was empty. I say give some value and bring the punters in!!.Wont be returning until you do....It's called voting with your feet!!

• Visited April 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
“Dissatisfied”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

To begin, we were greeted by a very unfriendly attendant who showed my wife an I to a dark table in the corner of an empty restaurant. When we asked to move to a nicer brighter and larger table, the so called attendant took an immediate dislike to us. We then ordered from the lunch menu which was very poorly presented with very little choice. We ordered a certain chicken dish and a certain onion dish which was handed to me, not presented in front of me like other restaurants, I was actually handed a hot plate. The chicken dish was very poor quality and very sweet. The initial price of the lunch was very good, however it turned out that the price of the cola amounted to the same price as the lunch. The restaurant is in fact a very pleasant place to be, but the service was very poor and the quality of food was just as bad. I will not be returning to this resturant any time soon.

• Visited April 2014