The holiday flat was perfect for 4-5 people. It was clean and sufficiently equipped but the description doesen't reflect the actual situation. We spent one week in Letterfrack for holiday and overall we had a relaxing time, but the owner missed to do some maintenance and to renew the equipment which could made the stay perfect. So the following points are not as decribed or are missing and that is why we call our review "forgiven chance":
- the towels provided must be searched and are so old that nobody would like to use them
- no trash bins in the the bathrooms
- the shower is running with low water pressure
- DVD player doesn't work
- Internet must be installed without description
- Pictures are not actual
- no possibility to hang up towels in the bathrooms
- the terrace couldn't be used without cleaning
- information at one sink was confusing that the water is not for drinking (is this valid for the complete house? No further explanation given)
We think that with a little work and investment the situation could be corrected and Would lead to a perfect holiday location.
One additional suggestion for improvement: We missed a personal welcome and introduction to the flat. This save a lot of time the guest has to spent with all descriptions to bring the flat in full functionality.