Pier near Letterfrack
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Pier near Letterfrack
Kylemore Abbey
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

cohajoan
Bad Sackingen, Germany
“Forgiven chance”
Reviewed 8 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

The holiday flat was perfect for 4-5 people. It was clean and sufficiently equipped but the description doesen't reflect the actual situation. We spent one week in Letterfrack for holiday and overall we had a relaxing time, but the owner missed to do some maintenance and to renew the equipment which could made the stay perfect. So the following points are not as decribed or are missing and that is why we call our review "forgiven chance":
- the towels provided must be searched and are so old that nobody would like to use them
- no trash bins in the the bathrooms
- the shower is running with low water pressure
- DVD player doesn't work
- Internet must be installed without description
- Pictures are not actual
- no possibility to hang up towels in the bathrooms
- the terrace couldn't be used without cleaning
- information at one sink was confusing that the water is not for drinking (is this valid for the complete house? No further explanation given)
We think that with a little work and investment the situation could be corrected and Would lead to a perfect holiday location.
One additional suggestion for improvement: We missed a personal welcome and introduction to the flat. This save a lot of time the guest has to spent with all descriptions to bring the flat in full functionality.

Management Response
23 Aug 2016
My holiday home is located right in the village of Letterfrack along the Atlantic Way. It is important to me that holidaymakers have a good experience when they visit the West of Ireland and I am delighted to get feedback on my property as it helps me to constantly improve and ensure that the needs of visitors are met. It is a pity that, if the family were not entirely happy, they did not contact me during the week of their holiday. The issues raised could have been readily resolved to ensure that their holiday was perfect. I do not live locally and therefore have an excellent local lady who is more happy to deal with any issues that may arise during the holiday. I had spoken to the family before their arrival and am always available by phone at anytime to deal with queries or requirements of holidaymakers. I am happy to note that, in spite of the comments the family enjoyed their holiday in beautiful Connemara.

Travellers are raving about these Letterfrack hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing