“Nice, romantic and beautiful”

Rosleague Manor Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Letterfrack
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We really appreciate our stay at Rosleague Manor. We stayed for 3 nights, with 2 diners included.
The staff is really pleasant, we felt welcome, they don't hesitate to give informations, tips and advices for tourists and for discovering the area.
Our room was spacious and clean. We had everything we needed, included a hairdryer (it was not mentionned o the website), and fresh water (still and sparkling). The view was beautiful. They change the towels and clean up the room everyday. They pay attention not to disturb you if you don't leave early in the morning.
The hotel place is really beautiful and charming. The nature is very present and it's really romantic
We could enjoy a nice drink by the fire in a little living room; or at the bar. The bar is full of drinks. When you feel to talk, it's really nice to have a chat with Mark.
The restaurant serves a delicious breakfast!!! The smoke salmon is amazing!!! The diner is also very goood: their products are really fresh!
Again, the staff was really nice to us, and we recommend to everyone a stay at Rosleague Manor for visitting Connemara.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Rosleague Manor Hotel

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We recently took a group of ten family members to Ireland and London. We flew into Shannon from New York and our first stop was Rosleague Manor. Half of our group had a major car issue that delayed our arrival until midnight (after having been travelling for 26 hours). Mark greeted us at the door with warm Irish hospitality. We settled into our room and returned downstairs for a much needed beer. Within ten minutes Mark arrived with a wonderful tray of sandwiches. It may have been our favorite meal of the trip. The hotel is authentic Irish. The food is fantastic. The staff is wonderful. The grounds and the location are superb. Our first morning we opened our drapes to a vision of sunshine streaming over the mountains and the bay. If you're looking for the Ireland you've always dreamed of, you've got to stay at Rosleague. And ask Mark about his pigs!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Had the pleasure of staying here last weekend. Beautiful location, fab rooms and food to dine for (will always remember the poached eggs and kidneys for breakfast). For an old world vacation this is the place to go.

Room Tip: No swimming pool and not a lot for kids.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Just arrived back from our friends wedding - they truly made it special for them.

The location is stunning, beautiful friendly hotel, amazing food, lots of choice and the best full Irish ever! The service was outstanding, nothing was trouble and always with a smile. We hope to return one day as 3 nights was just not enough!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Our second stay at Rosleague, only for one night unfortunately, but still plenty of time for the team to impress from the offer to carry our bags in to the room before we'd even got them out of the car! As soon as you arrive, the peace and quiet and wind in the gorgeous mature trees instantly create a feeling of peace and calm. The clean and well furnished room had a huge bed, separate seating area and spacious bathroom, with views over the grounds and fjord. Drinks in the well stocked bar preceded an excellent dinner, great food from an interesting menu,with friendly but attentive service, without being rushed. Breakfast also impressed, with a good selection of cereals, fruit, breads, pastries and the usual full Irish alongside some more healthy options. Timed correctly eating the full Irish will sustain you until dinner time! Note to self: stay for longer next time!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2013

As the year reunion of our 10 day Ireland trip recently passed my family reflected on the wonderful trip (August 2012). We agree that our stay in Rosleague Manor was our most memorable part. The grounds, rooms and food were lovely, but our fondest memories are due to the staff's help. Let me explain... I went to the Letterfrack in search of my ancestry. I came armed with a town name, a family tree and photos of my great grandfather's parents and siblings. As we entered, Mark, a gentleman who greeted us, asked us what brought us to Letterfrack. I eagerly explained my search for information about a Joyce family of Letterfrack/ Dawros Beg. He happily notified me that "a Joyce" worked at the front desk and introduced me to her. She sat down and looked through my photos and family tree and announced that I was not part of her Joyce family, but she knew which of the local Joyce families I might be in. Within minutes she dialed and handed me the phone so I may speak with a distant cousin!!! We spoke for a half hour and met the next day! After looking through photos and comparing family trees, she took me, my husband and children to the remains of the house where my great grandfather lived as a child with his parents and 8 siblings. The place she took me matched the pictures that my grandfather had! My mother cried when she saw the pictures and video of her Pop-Pop Joyce's homestead. This trip is a memory that I will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you Rosleague staff of caring enough to help me find my family. It was a dream come true!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Clbzipf
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Book into this Manor Hotel , go straight to Letterfrack and enjoy. The location -superb. The house and rooms - comfortable, atmospheric and stylish [ in an old fashioned but unique way ]. The staff - warm and welcoming and the food fresh and tasteful. The dining room is well worth the experience and very reasonable. We had a most beautiful nights stay and would return in the morning!! Well worth the journey. If Ireland had only more of these type of properties .

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms at the front of the house -beautiful view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Letterfrack
Renvyle House Hotel
Ballynahinch Castle Hotel
Delphi Resort
Delphi Resort
#1 of 4 in Leenane

Been to Rosleague Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!