“A must visit in portumna”
Review of Modena

Modena
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Portumna
Cuisines: Indian, Irish, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Nenagh, Ireland
“A must visit in portumna”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We love the Indian food srrved here and the value .Buttery Chicken and peshwarie naan is my favourite .

• Visited September 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Something for everyone”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Despite such a varied menu usually being a warning sign, three of us really enjoyed everything we ordered. Diners don't have much choice in Portumna, but Modena is worth a visit. Very good Indian menu and good options for veggies.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank maiththu
Portlaoise, Ireland
“Incredible Find”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Certainly one of the best places I've ever visited. Top notch Food that serves Indian, Irish and Italian food, cooked by a chef with previous experience in 5 star hotels (We enjoyed it so much we went back a second night and having a bit more time to look at the menu a second time, I read the biography at the front). There is also an incredible atmosphere there as it is ran by a family that were chatty but not intrusive. It is a charming, overwhelming and cheap restaurant. For four of us to eat out it cost less than 100 euros. Great stuff. Definitely go here, It's worth diverting your course to visit.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank E_Dunne55
Southampton
“Nice Ambiance”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Excellent, personal service. Good selection on the Menu, Indian food as well as 'specials' & A La Carte. Enjoyed our 2 visits there.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank baryspad
dublin
“A One Off”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Its about time I wrote a review on the Modena as I have enjoyed its charms for several years. I frequently visit a very valued cousin in nearby Killimor and its by far our favourite food stop. Its unique for the divergence of its menu. I like Indian food and on my first visit with a few Visiting relatives from the USA I sweated a bit about how the quality would fare for the ones looking forward to Fish ,Lamb and Beef and the ones favouring Asian food . The result was a resounding success and since that night I have never been disappointed with my visits to the Modena. Long may Rasheed and his excellent restaurant reign Great food and great Value He Deserves to.

• Visited May 2013