“Wedding at the Keadeen Hotel, Newbridge!”
Review of The Keadeen Hotel

The Keadeen Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Newbridge
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I recently had the pleasure of having my Wedding Reception at the Keadeen Hotel. Both myself and husband agree that the Keadeen was the best decision we made with regards to the wedding planning. Our day was just perfect and we could not of asked for better from all involved. The meal was amazing and the service was excellent also- one staff member nicer than the other. We could not of asked for better for our wedding. We would not change a thing about the day. The gardens at the hotel are fantastic and are lovely for photographs. The ballroom was laid out in such a gorgeous way and the bridal suite is also fantastic. We were made feel so special by Mrs O' Loughlin and all the lovely staff on the day. A special thank you to all involved in helping us celebrate on the day and in deed for all the background work before the day. I would have no reservations in recommending the Keadeen Hotel to any couple planning on getting hitched!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Clare K
Keadeen_Hotel, Public Relations Manager at The Keadeen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Hi Clare

Its great to hear from you both! Hope you are all relaxed after your honeymoon! Thank you so much for taking the time to voice your wedding day experience with us and it gives us great pleasure to see all our hard work in making your wedding day special paid off :)
Looking forward to hearing from you over the coming months and years and we wish you all the love and happiness for your married life together

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Having recently attended a wedding in Keadeen Hotel I can say with utmost certainty that it definitely is one of the most pleasurable settings I have encountered for a wedding. The hotel itself emminates a happy and celebratory atmosphere from the moment you step into the hotel until the moment you leave. As a wedding venue I can honestly say that I have not experienced anything like it in any other hotel I have ever attended. The emphasis on personal touches and the committment the hotel shows to ensuring your day is as memorable as possible, sets it apart from anything I have previously experienced at a wedding.

The setting itself is stunning, with a natural old world glamour that many hotels try to achieve but fail to do so, and gardens that make even the least greenfingered like myself mesmorised by the lavish colours and textures of the amazing floral displays.

The food was decident with a wide variety of options to suit any tastebud and the quality of every single mouthful was out of this world.The paoched Atlantic Lobster and Dublin Bay Prawns were a particular favourite of mine.

The staff, as always when I visit this hotel, were outstanding - never failing to do their utmost to ensure the most pleasruable experience is had while with them. Seldom do you find a body of staff this friendly and happy to assist as much as they can.

I would definitely recommend this beautiful hotel as a wedding venue as it really set itself apart from the generic "wedding package" hotels I have previously encountered and I would be thrilled to return as a wedding guest to this hotel.

Michael and Cathering Crowley

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank MichelliCork

Dear Mr & Mrs Crowley

It was our pleasure to provide our Bride & Groom and all of their guests (yourselves included!) with an unforgetable wedding day experience. Thank you for acting as ambassadors for the Keadeen Hotel by recommending us to all your friends and family, it is truly appreciated.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one Friday night in January 2013 as we were visiting Kildare Outlet Village on the Saturday and wanted to get an early start.

We found the hotel to be very comfortable and welcoming. Our room was spacious, clean and relaxing and the bathroom was modern and well equipped.

We had dinner and drinks in the restaurant and both really enjoyed our choices. My chicken curry was probably the best I've had in recent years. The lounge bar was lovely to relax in afterwards. Breakfast the following morning was excellent - a good cold selection followed by a full Irish hot buffet which set us up perfectly.

Next time we're going to Kildare Outlet Village we'll definitely be booking into the Keadeen Hotel

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank luckystrike

Dear Guest

Thank you for your very kind feedback. We are very privileged to have such wonderful attractions such as Kildare Village on our doorstepa and I am thrilled we were able to make your shopping trip a well rounded and positive experience. Our chef Kevin's Chicken Curry is hugely popular and always a best seller! Christmas is only around the corner so if you have Christmas shopping on your agenda any time soon we would be delighted to welcome you and your family once again.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I had the pleasure of witnessing my friends tying the knot at the Keadeen Hotel in August 2013. From the moment we stepped out of the car, I could feel that this was going to be a very special weekend. The distant hum of atmospheric music, big smiles, blue skies, beautiful gardens, the buzz and excitement was almost tangible. The vibrant, red flowers in full bloom proudly lined the walk way, like a classy contemporary take on a red carpet.

The pretty elegant front garden hosted the pre-dinner bubbles and pimm's, grass just hard enough for stilettos, super attentive staff filling c.flutes at every opportunity. The canopies were like miniature pieces of edible art. The waiting staff actually looked around to find hungry, grateful guests and offered their platters with huge, warm smiles. The Keadeen staff are second to none. They are warm, friendly, helpful, experienced, knowledgable and seam to actually love their jobs.. is that even possible in this economic climate? Hats off to management.

Dinner in the ballroom was out of this world. The room looked exquisite, the place settings were of the highest quality, the menu divine. The staff served us expertly, I had a few quick chats to one of our waiters and he was friendly, natural and full of Irish charm. The food was incredible. We had 2x rare steaks at our table and 2x medium rare and they all came out perfectly. The only place I have ever tasted a beef fillet that comes close to the one I had at the Keadeen was in San Telmo, Buenos Aires Nov 2010.. 3 year wait was worth it!

I really don't know how the staff did it, over 200 guests and got everything absolutely perfect. I nearly fell off my seat when I learnt that the fabulously, talented head chef has been at the Keadeen for 39 years. How is that even possible in this day and age.. anybody who knows anything about hospitality / or has worked in hospitality, will understand just what a testament this is to the Keadeen's owners and management. Just what is their secret?

If restaurants in Dublin 2 had the Keadeen's management, chefs and waiting staff, I for one would go out to dinner a lot more often, and would be happily spending my way out of the recession. (And I haven't even got time to mention the fab rooms & day 2 BBQ!)

The Keadeen Hotel, is one of the last Irish family owned (and managed) Hotels that I know of in Ireland that offers a First Class experience. Their standards are of an International 5 Star rating but whilst essentially keeping 'the Irishness' and 'family feel' at the forefront.

If there's a book to be written on 'How to Manage a Fabulous World Class Hotel with Fantastic, Loyal Staff' - albeit a long title.. pass the pen to the GM at the Keadeen Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

It warms my heart to see that our 'outstanding' service has received such an outstanding review!!! It seems you have captured the very essence of the hotel perfectly in your comments and for that I am very grateful. So thank you!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

This hotel is extremely comfortable and relaxing, the staff couldn't be more friendly and professional. I love the bar area, I could stay there all night watching the world go by. The food is great too, my compliments to the chef, Thank you Kaedeen for a lovely weekend, we will be back again soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Owen B

Hi Owen

What better way to spend an evening than relaxing in our Club Bar watching the world go by. Our tasty bisto food is of course an added bonus! We hope to have you as a regular visitor to the hotel.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Recently had our wedding at the keadeen, both the staff and service provided was exceptional. All guests praised the hotels location, layout gardens, food and attention to detail.
I know from my previous visits that the bar food is exceptional esp. The chowder

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank murtdublin

Hi Martin

Great to hear from you! I hope you both had an amazing honeymoon! Thank you so much for the positive feedback, our special Seafood Chowder certainly seems to have a cult following!!
Looking forward to seeing the wedding photos :)

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Beautiful setting and easy access from main highway. Reception more than helpfull and allways present. Pub personnel down to earth and ready to a bit of craic. Room and especially the bed of royal proportions and immaculate comfort. Spa, pool and saunas in easy reach under the same roof. Food excellent. We will be back for sure.

Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Harry T

Dear Harry

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We strive to provide a warm and friendly environment for all our guests from the moment they step foot in our Hotel and I am delighted you had the opportunity to experience it! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sharon

Also consider these accommodations in or near Newbridge
Killashee  - Hotel Spa Leisure
Clanard Court Hotel
Lawlors Hotel
Lawlors Hotel
#1 of 5 in Naas

Been to The Keadeen Hotel? Share your experiences!