“Fab food”

Jaipore
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Newbridge
Price range: US$15 - US$22
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newbridge, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fab food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We have had take away from Jaipore many times and it has always been delicious. I can only compare it to a well known Indian take away chain in Dublin and the food is as good if not better in some instances.
The wife loves the Chicken Balti..
Will order from here time and time again

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Justin O

Newbridge, Ireland
“gud eating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

I love indian food and have been eating it for yeah jai,pore is the best I had in a long time staff are welcoming and friendly and it a nice athmosphere

• Visited July 2014
Chur, Switzerland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“thanks India”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I am from Schwitzerland Im for the first time in Ireland to visit my friends in Newbridge. Was big surprise for me to find this Restaurant .I was before in a Indian Restaurant in Germany but hier was like trip in India...Wunderbar !

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ovidiu S
Edenderry, Ireland
“sublime indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

we have visited Jaipore on four occasions in the past 6 months. we have thoroughly enjoyed each visit. the food is delicious and consistent while the owner and floor staff are so pleasant and helpful in an unobtrusive manner. top marks to Jaipore. we look forward to many more nights enoying the wonderful food.

• Visited June 2014
“Delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Every time i come i just love my food and the atmosphere in jaipore restaurant. People that work there are so nice! I also order it home and its always how i asked comes usually very fast and still very warm. Now im leaving Ireland next month and im heart broken that i wont be able to have my Indian and i have tried other Indian restaurants but the food isn't half as good!!!!
I recommend to everone to go and try Indian in your pleace is just amazing!