“Unbeatable”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
“Unbeatable”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Both myself and my wife absolutely love jaipore, every time we visit we feel like royalty, the staff are so friendly and welcoming and the food and atmosphere are second to none, we've been lovers of Indian for years but since moving to Newbridge six yrs ago we we haven't had a nicer Indian anywhere. Foremost Jaipore really appreciate there customers and make every night there feel Like your first, even when we order out the driver knocks gently on the door as to not wake the children. It's details like this that make you want to return again and again, oh and chicken makcani :-)

Ross

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fab food”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We have had take away from Jaipore many times and it has always been delicious. I can only compare it to a well known Indian take away chain in Dublin and the food is as good if not better in some instances.
The wife loves the Chicken Balti..
Will order from here time and time again

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Justin O
“gud eating”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I love indian food and have been eating it for yeah jai,pore is the best I had in a long time staff are welcoming and friendly and it a nice athmosphere

Chur, Switzerland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“thanks India”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I am from Schwitzerland Im for the first time in Ireland to visit my friends in Newbridge. Was big surprise for me to find this Restaurant .I was before in a Indian Restaurant in Germany but hier was like trip in India...Wunderbar !

1 Thank Ovidiu S
Edenderry, Ireland
“sublime indian food”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

we have visited Jaipore on four occasions in the past 6 months. we have thoroughly enjoyed each visit. the food is delicious and consistent while the owner and floor staff are so pleasant and helpful in an unobtrusive manner. top marks to Jaipore. we look forward to many more nights enoying the wonderful food.

• Visited June 2014