“Wonderful”

and 1 more site!
Daly's B & B
Ranked #10 of 19 Navan B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Pauline and Brian are the epitome of Irish graciousness!! From hello to the end of our stay we felt like family. Comfy bed, spacious room and yummy breakfast. Would strongly recommend this B&B to anyone blessed to visit the Emerald Isle.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Pauline is a most friendly and accomodating host!

We were warmly welcomed, made feel very comfortable about returning late at night after the wedding celebrations we were attending were over.

Next morning, a top-rate breakfast with noticeably good quality fare. No fuss, just an easy and relaxed homely feel to all.

A huge thanks to Pauline who went well out of her way to give us a lift back to the hotel to collect our car. Very much appreciated. Also overheard Brian using PC to help other guests with directions and advice for the next leg of their trip. You won't meet more helpful and genuinely friendly hosts.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I've stayed at the Dalys B and B twice over the past few years. We always end our stay with a full satisfaction. Pauline and Brian could easily write a book on hospitality and how a Bed & Breakfast should be properly operated. They were fun to talk with and offered helpful advice, how to get around, and things to do. The rooms at Daly's B&B are comfortable and very clean. Breakfast is delicious and will absolutely fortify you for a full day of sightseeing. The next time I go to County Meath there won't be any questions on where I will be staying!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Stayed last week and had a brilliant time with my fiance. So friendly, clean and comfortable. Food was delicious, everything you could want and expect from a b&b. highly recommend! Will definitely be making a return visit.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Everything was very clean ,tidy and comfortable. Hospitality and breakfast excellent. Pauline and Brian are great hosts and have been doing this a long time. Downside was accommodation is now dated and particularly showers although adequate could do with modern makeover. TV not working due to digital switchover and I would expect a smart flatscreen TV to be available.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2012

This is the fourth time in eight years I stayed with Pauline and Brian Daly in their B&B (each of one I've gone with a group of friends from different countries) and I always left their place plenty of satisfaction and gratefuly. It's not only the beautiful breakfast Pauline prepared, the formality in all the administration procedures (booking, reception and bill), and the comfortable rooms, but the kindness and care they print all the way.

Thank you very much, Brian and Pauline...!!!

"And until we meet us again, may God hold you in the hollow of His hand".

Luisa Y. Almeyda

Room Tip: I've been in all of them and always was very comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I prefer to walk whenever I travel, and I do need comfort and peace in the evenings to recover. I have spent 5 nights at Daly's B&B and it had met and even exceeded all my expectations. Pauline and Brian were very cordial hosts of mine. They really took care of me as a friend of them, while they did seriously respect my privacy. It was an excellent balance. The house and the room were comfortable and tidy. The place is peaceful. The breakfasts were good and rich. Navan city is close to have a drink or a dinner. Also, you have easy access to and from Dublin Airport, it can be a good location to stay at before you leave Ireland or you travel further in the country. Pauline is a charming host. I will remember this place!

Room Tip: Room No. 1. looking at the south-east. Not en-suite though there is big badroom only five steps away...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo