We spent the last night of our holiday at the Yellow House and it was just like home. Great Irish Breakfast to start the day! The house is beautiful inside and out, nice quiet area but still close to town. Hilda was so helpful to make sure we saw everything on our list of sites. I will make sure to spend the first few nights of my next holiday in Ireland at the Yellow House to pick up where i left off!!! Thank you Hilda see you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in its own grounds with antiques throughout. This quiet location with plenty of off road parking, is only 2 minutes walk from the bus that takes you to the Arrival / Departure building at Dublin Airport, or Dublin City every 15 minutes. Within a short walk to town centre or an easy commute to all the Heritage Sites in the Boyne Valley area. Great choice for breakfast with home cooking a specialty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Yellow House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yellow House Bed And Breakfast
- The Yellow House Hotel Navan