“Brilliant Restaurant”

Corrales, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant Restaurant”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Outstanding menu and superb service. I had the lamb which was easily one of the best prepared and presented meals ever.....UNTIL I had some of my husbands duck. THAT was beyond belief. Would definitely go back!

Visited September 2013

Navan, Ireland
“Beautiful Food and friendly Staff, It is hard to beat Zucchini's..”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We just had a beautiful Meal in Zucchini's. I had the Chicken Wings for starter followed by Thai Chicken with Rice and Apple Crumble and Vanilla ICE Cream, My wife had The HOMEMADE Vegetable Soup, Followed by Steak and Mint Ice Cream for Desert. The Food and Service was First Class and I would be Happy to Recommend Zucchini's to ANYBODY..

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Derek S
Dublin, Ireland
“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Went here for a birthday dinner. The restaurant had extended it's early bird special for the full night. The staff were friendly abd the menu had a great selection. My meal was fantastic, thi fish cakes for starters and Hake for main. Overall a great night.

• Visited September 2013
Dublin
“Excellent food, boring menu”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

I have been going to zucchinis for years and it is a very reliable restaurant. The food is always of a high standard and service is great. However, at this stage I am so bored of the menu. It has been the exact same for years, I think I know it off by heart at this stage. I really wish they would change it around because the chefs are obviously very talented, and it would be nice to try something a bit different. Also, the special seems to always be sea bass. I would give zucchinis five stars if I wasn't so sick of the choices on the menu.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank navangirl86
Kells, Ireland
“Ok but could be better!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Came here for my birthday, they had no record of our booking even though we booked through their website, manager was nice but waitresses could have been more pleasant, food came out promptly and was hot and tasted fine but it felt like the waiting staff were hovering beside us waiting for take our plates even though weren't finished, they kept peering over my partners shoulder, everything just felt very very rushed. Expensive for the food and service we got and even when we left a tip there was no acknowledgement they just took it and turned around. I would go back to try it again in the hopes that it will be a bit better. On a bright note the cocktails were nice!

• Visited August 2013