“Great for kids”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great for kids”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We tried the race cars and the kids loved it, the staff were friendly and helpful. We then tried the laser tag which was lik quasar in a paintball arena. The kids loved the guns and I would recommend it to anyone for a hen or stag night or just a family for a day out. Ther is other activities but that is all we trief

Visited August 2013

dublin
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Best party of all time say 11 year old boys”
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

Brought 7 eleven year olds to the zone. It was super. Staff so friendly and supportive. We did laser pinball and go karting. Highly recommend.

Visited June 2013
tipperary
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

Had an incredible time karting in The Zone. The staff were fantastic and the ramp on the karting track was great fun, will be back again for sure

Visited May 2013
london
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great fun for all ages. Gret value too!”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Unfortunately with the irish weather we can't always depend on dry days to get out and about. This does not matter in the zone. I have been a few times now and it's been great every time.
My nephew (aged 8) had his birthday there and they loved every minute of it. The lasers and karting were great fun
We went with my nephew again and all the adults and the karting was brilliant. They let you know who in the group had the fastest time so nice and competitive! The lasers were hard but hilarious, especially for my other half who is 6ft5 and not the daintiest. Great fun.
The clay pigeon shooting was great as well. I could have done that all day
Overall, it's a great place to visit. Close to dublin. Easy to get too of the motorway. The staff are great. The coffee is top notch (I like my coffee) and its great fun for friends/family.

Visited May 2013
Meath
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Brill day out for groups of all ages”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Have been here a few times for both kids & adult birthday parties, days out with work or just for something to do.
Always have a great time. Never had a bad experience. Staff are great & always helpful.
We usually do group paintball & go carting (Grand Prix) but heard they have new laser mazes & clay pigeon shooting that I can't wait to try out. It really is an brill day out.

Visited December 2012