“Fantastic place for group activities”
Review of The Zone

The Zone
Ranked #3 of 18 things to do in Navan
“Fantastic place for group activities”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We had a group of 30 Norwegians in the Zone recently for a full day of activities. The group enjoyed the day. The staff were super friendly and all our activities were very well organised.
Would definitely go back again and would highly recommend to others as the venue for group adventures in Navan...and just a short drive from Dublin!

Laila
Aspects of Ireland

Visited May 2014

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic place”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Great spot 2 go 4 a day out!! D staff are unreal... so so friendly!!! Will def b goin back again!! Done d go karting d archhery and d lazer zone... very reasonably priced also! Highly recommend!!

Western Ireland, Ireland
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This is a really nice place. Well run and good staff who know what they are doing. I would recommend it from 10 years up. 30 mins is long enough as it is intense when you get into it but all of us 3 adults and 4 children had a ball! A bit of competition between some of the drivers in our group but the 13 year olds really enjoyed it!

Visited March 2014
Navan, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great fun for a party but expensive at the weekends.”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Used The Zone for my son's party recently but had to curtail the numbers as non-school evenings are very expensive. They had a ball!! Staff friendly.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Navan5
Navan, Ireland
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“not impressed”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I took the two kids carting with their two friends before going back to school (I booked a time in advance) after ten minutes they allowed a young fellow that drove like a lunatic on with them and he kept swerving around the girls and pushing them into the tyres. I said it to the lady in charge and I was told that this guy was here all the time so she did nothing about it. I never went back since even though I used to go on a regular basis

Visited August 2013