“nice food....shame about the toilets”
Review of Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets
Ranked #39 of 73 Restaurants in Navan
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 May 2013

quick and clean food...service good...price bit high....toilets very very poor....no hot water...no soap....hand dyer not working....toilet area way too small.......hse should visit...maybe mcc planning might do a quick call as well...........................

Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

Have been to alot of eddie rockets across the country and there all the same,get you in with der fancy neon signs,play the same seventys hip/rock music,& charge you a fortune to taste american pub grub!

1  Thank Cute-cavan-heur
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I have been in a few Eddie rockets and after my visit to the navan diner I would have to say it is definitely one of the better ones, we arrived at the door and were immediately greeted with a smile and shown to our table, soon after our order was takin and less 10 minutes later our food arrived and it tasted as good as it looked, I ordered the smokestack combo meal and my wife got a tender meal, the burger was enormous, big portion of chips and coke to wash it down all for €10.50 which isn't bad considering I didn't eat again for the rest of the day, my wife was equally happy with her tender meal not quite as much food as mine but was enough for her appetite and also quite reasonable for €7.50 which included a sprite. Really enjoyed it will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 7 February 2013

We sometimes go in here before the cinema , very expensive for burgers and chips! Nothing special....

1  Thank Phil C
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Eddie Rockets has lost it!! I have eaten in a number of their establishments... and it's obvious that despite the recession... their profilt %'s come first...
The Navan staff (though some are friendly in Drogheda) just don't seem to care...
The food is ok... but the price for what is short-order food... is far too high..
The other gripe I have is that on the last two occasions... we were frozen as the heat seemed to be off.. I am a cinema lover... and used to grab a bite and head to the Diamond cinema.... I go elsewhere now!

2  Thank darren f