“Felt ignored!!”

Dining options: After-hours
Buncrana, Ireland
“Felt ignored!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

I would always have chose eddies as a good place for casual dining. However I have in recent months noticed that staffing was poor, service inadequant , and no sign of management. I went on a Saturday around 5:30pm so would think that this is a peak time!! I wanted to sit in but when no one came to take my order I decided on a to-go order instead. The foreign girl that served me tried in her defense to rescue a bad situation, I found the chef to be decent but overworked while the make server was in another world !!i feel this whole situation is down to bad management!!!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Hurlingmadman

dublin ireland
“nice food....shame about the toilets”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

quick and clean food...service good...price bit high....toilets very very poor....no hot water...no soap....hand dyer not working....toilet area way too small.......hse should visit...maybe mcc planning might do a quick call as well...........................

• Visited May 2013
Perth, Australia
“Overpriced yanky doo!”
Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

Have been to alot of eddie rockets across the country and there all the same,get you in with der fancy neon signs,play the same seventys hip/rock music,& charge you a fortune to taste american pub grub!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Cute-cavan-heur
“Great food, quick service, friendly staff”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I have been in a few Eddie rockets and after my visit to the navan diner I would have to say it is definitely one of the better ones, we arrived at the door and were immediately greeted with a smile and shown to our table, soon after our order was takin and less 10 minutes later our food arrived and it tasted as good as it looked, I ordered the smokestack combo meal and my wife got a tender meal, the burger was enormous, big portion of chips and coke to wash it down all for €10.50 which isn't bad considering I didn't eat again for the rest of the day, my wife was equally happy with her tender meal not quite as much food as mine but was enough for her appetite and also quite reasonable for €7.50 which included a sprite. Really enjoyed it will definitely be back!!!

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expensive”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

We sometimes go in here before the cinema , very expensive for burgers and chips! Nothing special....

Visited January 2013