“Service Excellance”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Navan
Navan, Ireland
“Service Excellance”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Thank you to the' Ardboyne Hotel' management and staff for all their support and professionalism throughout my year as President of the Navan Rotary Club. Friendly, supportive, understanding and obliging are the words that come to mind that best describes the Ardboyne Hotel Navan.
Sean Lynch
President
Rotary Club Navan

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
EmmaVIreland, Manager at Ardboyne Hotel, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you Sean for your lovely comments. It was a pleasure to deal with you over the last year . I will be sure to pass on the glowing review to all of the team. We look forward to seeing you in the hotel in the near future.

Business Development Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Athboy, Ireland
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I had my wedding in the Ardboyne on 29th of may, firstly myself and my husband would like to thank all the staff, they just couldn't do enough for us. And secondly , it was just an amazing day, the garden also made for perfect photos. everything went as planned, from the ceremony to the end of the night, we were very well looked after. We stayed on for a 2nd night and that was enjoyed as much as the 1st. A special thank you to Jo, she made sure everything I wanted was looked after. Will most definitely be returning,I have recommended this hotel to friends.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
EmmaVIreland, Manager at Ardboyne Hotel, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thanks Edellong for your wonderful review. We are delighted you enjoyed every minute of your wedding experience at the Ardboyne Hotel. I will be sure to pass on the lovely comments to Jo who is a very valued member of our management team.

Business Development Team
Navan
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I recently had my 21st birthday party in the Ardboyne Hotel ! I received an extraordinary amount of help and support when arranging and setting up my big night. During the night the staff were extremely nice and helpful and the food was beautiful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a venue for their special day! And I will also me returning myself :)

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Aisling07,

Thank you for choosing the Ardboyne Hotel for your recent celebration. It's wonderful to hear great feedback from our customers and to know that you are recommending our hotel to your friends and family.

Navan, Ireland
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Went here with friends on Friday. First thing I like is FREE PARKING. We had 8 people for dinner.
I had the Chicken Caesar Salad it is one of the best I have eaten. For Main Course I had the sirloin steak which I asked to be medium/well. It arrived slightly more on the well side but was still delicious. It came with a pepper sauce which for my taste needed a bit more pepper but I am only nit picking at this stage. The waiter was very attentive and gave great service.
I always enjoy the Ardboyne but I think this is my first review for the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
EmmaVIreland, Manager at Ardboyne Hotel, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thanks Hoops22 for your recent review. We are delighted to hear you had such an enjoyable experience in the Kells Bar and we hope to welcome you back again.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have attended many functions and weddings in the Ardboyne and have always been met with a friendly smile. I also had the pleasure in accompanying a close friend on her wedding inquiry in the Ardboyne, staff were very friendly and informative. food is also great, carvey lunch especially.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Ballyclare, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed overnight in the ardboyne hotel. Webs a special offer of 1 night b&b and afternoon tea. We were given a nice room overlooking the garden with a double bed as well as a single bed beside it. Apparently this is a must if someone snores lol. Everything was grand. We went for afternoon tea which consists of a selection of sandwiches open sandwiches brownies cheesecake scones and meringues.. Lovely. We came back later on for Guinness to watch the world cup. I have to say we had a very enjoyable stay and Linda in the bar is worthy of mention a she was lovely and couldn't have been more helpful. The hotel is clean and comfortable with good Wifi it is about ten minutes walk from the town

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
EmmaVIreland, Manager at Ardboyne Hotel, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear hncsys,

Thank you for choosing the Ardboyne Hotel for your recent overnight trip. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our afternoon which is very popular with so many of our customers. I will be sure to pass on the wonderful comments to Linda who is a valued member of our team. We hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Virginia, Ireland
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Have attended many family celebrations in this hotel on all occasions the attention to detail, the service and the quality of the food served is perfect. Any special dietary requirements, likes or dislikes are provided for without any hesitation and the staff are always friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a quick lunch or a three course meal the Ardboyne Hotel comes highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
EmmaVIreland, Manager at Ardboyne Hotel, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
It is a pleasure to read your wonderful comments Mary B about the Ardboyne Hotel. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising so it is great to hear you recommending our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back againl in the near future.

Business Development Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Navan
Newgrange Hotel
Trim Castle Hotel
Pillo Hotel Ashbourne
Pillo Hotel Ashbourne
#1 of 3 in Ashbourne

Been to Ardboyne Hotel? Share your experiences!