“A very well ran Christmas Experince at Causey Farm..”
Review of Causey Farm

Causey Farm
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Navan
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Paid a visit to the Causey Farm on Sunday the 1st of December for The Christmas Experience, From the start to finish it was very Well ran, All the staff are very friendly and could not do more to make the Visit a great one.. If you have a Child that might be a bit over awed by Visiting Santa, I would Highly recommend a Visit, There is plenty to do and it is great Value for Money..

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I attended a team day at Causey farm yesterday, 14/11/13 and i can only describe the experience as excellent. there was only six of us but the staff were so welcoming and friendly and planned the day at our ease and wishes. We were greeted in the morning with a hot cup of tea and scones where we were introduced to our guide for the day, the lovely Donocha. From making bread to catching chickens and chasing sheep we laughed from one end of the day to the other. I highly recommend it as a team day out, it is very relaxed and all about having fun!!

1  Thank MarieClaireD86
Reviewed 1 November 2013

A group of 4, we went to Farmaphobia last weekend. We had a great time. You definitely need a pair of wellies for this!

I have to say the psycho-path, zombie morgue and the haunted manor were brilliant craic. The new thing Contagion was kind of crap. It was like as if someone said "ok we have these pellet guns, sure we may as well use them for something". Longest queue and shortest experience. Definitely not worth the few extra quid.

All the staff do a smashing job playing their parts! They also do thier best to spread out to visitors. Unfortunately if one group are slow walkers it may hinder the surprise element for people behind, although this is really only an issue on the pyscho-path.

We were about 2 and half hours there. Contagion took up about 45 mins in total.

Would have no problem recommending this to people and will certainly go again. A group of 4 is ideal. You could do without the Contagion thing. Looks exciting but its pants!

1  Thank dcm1980
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I rarely give an excellent rating, but this attraction set on Causey farm was absolutely fantastic! We hadn't planned to go, but friends of ours were going so we booked our tickets an hour before the last entry at 10pm and headed off into the dark Bank Holiday night on October 28th.

From start to finish it didnt disapoint. We booked the full Contagion scare tour and had a fantastic experience! I don't think I stopped screaming from the moment I arrived. This is a seriously well put together event, and you certainly get scare value for your money. The Zombie morgue, the pyscho path and nightmare manor were equally terrifying.

Coming out of the Zombie Morgue however, it is quite claustrophobic is all I have too say and if you had any sort of anxiety problems you could quite easily have a panic attack.

There is no wheelchair access, and the price of the Contagion scare pass was 24 euro each. The cheaper pass was 16 euro.

I wouldn't bring young children, it was very scary! Well worth the money would love to visit again. Was so impressed by the actors, the layout and set up of everything. Hope this attraction continues to provide this fantastic experience!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We were there on October 28 2013, and it was brilliant. Scary as hell, well organized, and good value for money. It was very busy but when you discovered your queue-mate was a zombie, time passed quickly. They have a short window of opportunity in which to make this event successful and it was great to see so many people there. Can't wait for next year!