“Excellent Food - Outstanding Service”
Review of khan Tandoori

khan Tandoori
Ranked #27 of 76 Restaurants in Navan
Price range: US$11 - US$17
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We had the best Indian food we've ever had here. Everyone was incredibly gracious and the service was fantastic. Wish we had been in Navan longer.....there were many, many choices on the menu I would have liked to try.

1  Thank TravelingAb0ut

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

On my first night in Navan decided on a curry after a week of Spanish food. Restaurant is not licenced so take your own alcohol - which they happily keep cold in the fridge for you. Chose my standard chicken tikka masala, pillau rice and peshwar nan; chicken didn't taste marinated, sauce was very tomatoey and no sign of any sultanas in the nan. I was disappointed! e21.65 included complimentary popadums. Service was friendly and attentive. Restaurant was quiet, perhaps because it was only 8.30pm on a Friday evening?

1  Thank Alan M
Reviewed 27 August 2013

me and my family were visiting khan tandoori on sunday it 5 of us we had two earlybirds which is a three course meal and was abt 17.99 and da two little ones ate free bkathey were under 10.it was great night and wasnt expensive at all.lovley staff members and very friendly we realy enjoyed.good place if u want good food.da best indian in navan.

2  Thank goodvalu
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I m a big fan of indian food and hav eaten in so many places and was jus passing by the khan tandoori so v decided to eat here,we got da set meal for two which is like starter main course, dessert and tea/cofee and v could bring our own wine.it was a great experience da food was da best i hav ever had da staff was vry friendly and polite vry good atmosphere.i would highly recomnd this place good value of money and i will definetly come back.thanks for da lovley dinner

Reviewed 9 August 2013

I order frequently from this restaurant - the staff are very genuine and friendly . The food is always top quality , and well prepared at a reasonable price ; for that reason I go back every time.