“A Father's Day Dining Experience to Remember!”
Review of khan Tandoori

khan Tandoori
Ranked #25 of 67 Restaurants in Navan
Price range: US$10 - US$16
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian, Eastern European
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Drogheda
“A Father's Day Dining Experience to Remember!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

It was a very special Father’s Day celebration to dine once again at Khan’s Tandoori Restaurant in Navan. This family run restaurant is operated by a Team of dedicated professionals of the same family who are masters of their craft, and I find over and again that the service and food are absolutely impeccable. The proprietor treats his returning customers like old friends and his interest in people is genuine and sincere. The atmosphere and décor add to what is truly an authentic and memorable Indian dining experience – the very best to be found in this region of Ireland. Moreover, the restaurant has stood the test of time and their loyal customer base resulting from the sheer hard work of the owners ensures the longevity of this establishment’s presence in Navan.

• Visited June 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magical chickens butter”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I am back home in Navan . What is the first thing I think about is the magical , the most tasty chicken butter that is served by the most friendly staff . I have been in different places around the world but I have never tasted a chicken butter like the one they serve here . This tender chicken with the creamy spicy sauce is an experience that u die for.. The staff is really friendly and with the Indian decoration and music that complete your Indian spicy experience.. if you visit Navan you have to try khan tandoori ..

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Eltayebo
Navan, Ireland
“Gorgeous!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Had a gorgeous, tasty meal last night! The food tasted really fresh and tasty. We really enjoyed our meal. The fact that the staff are so very friendly and helpful makes the whole experience even better! Can't wait to go back!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank OFM2013
County Meath, Ireland
“Amaizing food”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Went with family on mothers day we were greatly welcomed by the staff the place was packed. Great atmosphere and very tasty food. we really enjoyed our night at khan tandoori I want to recommend it to every one to enjoy your night !!!!!!!!

Navan, Ireland
“outstanding”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

this is my first Visit to this Restaurant. I am living in Navan but never realy got a chance to get into this restaurant and it was recommended to me by many friends soI was very happy with my visit. The staff was friendly and the food is excellent and now this is my favourite Indian Restaurant. I would highly recommend it to every one. I will come back again

• Visited February 2014