“Very pleasant experience”

The tea room
Ranked #3 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Navan
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Myself and my sister came here one Saturday morning,after I was recommended it from a friend. I am a celiac sufferer and have had alot of bad experiences eating out since I was diagnosed. I can definitely tell you that was not the case in the tea room,there was so many gluten free options. They had signs up around the cafe stating they had gluten free food available and feel free to ask about anything this was a great start as some people feel uneasy asking.The food was lovely and we felt very relaxed the whole time we were there. The owner and staff are lovely and I will definitely be going back.Its a pity in this day and age alot of other cafes or restaurants couldn't take this approach.

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

Lovely decor. Food was great! Best part was free refill of teapot! Also between 4 and 5 tea is free when you order dessert. Good deal. Desserts are gorgeous, proper big portions and reasonably priced at 3.95.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Had a lovely experience in the Tea Rooms recently. Lovely staff and there was a nice choice on the menu. The cupcakes are to die for.!!!!!
Would love if there were more couches to relax on but apart from that I loved it.
The decoré was cute. Great that it's open on Sundays when you want a lazy brunch.
Well done.