“Hit the spot”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Good Italian food. The pizza and pasta were fresh Good size portions and great service. Worth a visit when visiting Navan Ireland

2  Thank Lauren T

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I ate here after using tripadvisor and had a really nice meal, service was fantastic and we both had a 3 course early bird menu for 17.5 Euro.
The only downside I can think of is the stairs which I think would make in inaccessible if you have mobility issues.

2  Thank Samwalsh2013
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A new modern and bright interior, I had scampi as a starter and a pizza picante. The service was fast and friendly. Great place to enjoy a meal.

2  Thank Freddy_the_Traveler

Louise C.
We happened upon La Cucina while we were staying in Navan August 20th thru the 22nd. We enjoyed our dinner so much that we returned the following night and were not dissappointed. My husband felt that his pasta Carbonara was the best he had every had. We highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

4  Thank Louise C
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

This is a great restaurant in navan lovely atmosphere the anti pasta is a good selection of meat cheese and grilled peppers have had many main courses from duck to pasta and fish can recommend them all try it out for yourself restaurant located up stairs in main street in navan don't forget to have a lemonchello to refresh your palette after your meal

3  Thank Kevin F