“Good pizzas but no lunch specials”
Review of La Cucina - CLOSED

La Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Went here for lunch during the week. It was only recently decided to open for lunch, but considering there's a good value early bird on, it might have been busier if they had lunch offers on. It was expensive but it's hard to find decent food in Navan and the food we had was good, so I may come back some evening, but it's a pity it's really too expensive for lunch.

1  Thank Notmyrealname32

Reviewed 18 October 2013

an excelent resturant in the heart of navan ,has become a firm favourite with our family,the menu is quite extensive and the service is very good with attention to every detail. the early bird is one of the best value for money deals in the town and there's no skimping on portions.
the best tiramisu i've ever tasted

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

On a recent trip to Ireland, my wife and I met some friends at this wonderful restaurant.
The welcome we received was friendly and professional.
The menu was authentic and varied and reasonably priced too, I had the lemon prawns and the most amazing steak on a bed of spinach, cooked to perfection, my wife had the bruschetta and tagliatelle which were also superb.
The attention to detail and wonderful food made this evening one to remember.
well done La Cucina!

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Went as part of an office outing. Food overall was extremely poor. Had the bruschetta to start which was nice. Had the steak and it was completely overdone (had ordered medium rare and it was on the well done) and very small though not as small as the portion on my friend's plate which was incredibly thin. Had a tea afterwards but the milk had curdled and there were white lumps floating in my cup. Service was slow for all but one of our party didn't get their order until most people were halfway through if not finished theirs. And it was just a pizza. Would never revisit or recommend to others.

2  Thank Ivy154
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Tonight we had a great evening in La Cucina. Dinner was very tasty, fresh and deserts were yummmmmmy... We will come back soon!

2  Thank Lavinia Mihaela B