“best staff ever !”
Review of Newgrange Hotel

Newgrange Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Navan
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I got married in the newgrange hotel in November this year . The staff and my wedding planner kareen could not have been nicer. They made all my guests feel very welcome from early that morning to late that evening. I had nerves that afternoon and Kareen made me feel calm and my father before we entered the room. The food was gorgous and the service out standing the girls that were serving catered for everyones needs . And just a final thank you to the staff at reception they went above and beyond there duty to ensure all gifts etc were kept safe and this made me feel at ease. I will definitely be going back for my first anniversary no question. Keep up the good work and see you soon ,
lisa

Room Tip: family rooms are a good size .
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Laura C, Guest Relations Manager at Newgrange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear lisabyrne73
Thank you most sincerely for taking the time to post your recent review following your wedding here in the Newgrange. I am so delighted to hear your wonderful comments and thankful for acknowledging the friendly and welcoming staff. We are happy to have been a part of your special day. Karine passes on her thanks for acknowledging her work on the day. She is a valued asset to us here! Please be sure to come and visit us again soon.

There are newer reviews for Newgrange Hotel

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I like the Newgrange great people and good rooms
The best breakfast ladies in Ireland along with a great Breakfast probably the best starter buffet too ,fruit fresh and in syrup ,lots pastries too
Room service on my first night was awful requested sirloin steak medium done and definitely no onions ,got a well done dried steak with half a plate of onions ,requested still water got sparkling
Asked for bread rolls and butter hot none and so tired I could not be bothered to complain what a shame
Everything else was great

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear sherbert852
Thank you for taking the time to post your recent review. Customer feedback is vital for us to maintain our high standards so I am grateful for bringing the matter regarding room service to our attention. I have passed your comments on to the departments involved and I hope on your return visit you will see the improvements made.
I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I had the pleasure of staying in Navan on business for 6 weeks in the "Newgrange Hotel".
The staff are absolutely fantastic the hotel rooms which are spotlessly clean, restaurant with excellent food and service, free resident car parking, happy and friendly staff all round and Rowley's Pub with live music at weekends. The whole of the hotel and the pub have this home away from home wonderful atmosphere, I could not fault this place at all and in my books it should be a 4*.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank UKAndyF

Dear UKAndyF
I would like to thank you most sincerely for your wonderful comments following your 6 week visit to the Newgrange. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the team and hope you can come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Excellent value for money, situated in the beautiful town of navan I stayed here on business and such a good time. Friendly bar staff which makes a difference when staying away in your own. The rooms are comfortable and I found the hotel as a whole a hive of activity and really quite homely. It's a real bargin.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear 039chris
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your recent review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope you can return to us again soon. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the bar staff.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

The Newgrange Hotel is situated in the centre of Navan and close to all facilities.It is a very cosy and welcoming hotel and they go out of their way to make you feel welcome! The hotel is neat and clean and well decorated. It offers good value for money.The restaurant has a good choice of wholesome food and the staff are very friendly and treat their customers well. The rooms are spacious, the bed comfortable and the atmosphere of the hotel is relaxed and restful. I have no hesitation in recommending it.

Room Tip: The hotel does not suffer from much noise from traffic passing by. Having seen two rooms, they were...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear David K
Many thanks for posting your wonderful comments following your recent stay here in the Newgrange and for your recommendations . I am delighted to hear you found your stay comfortable and the staff friendly. Our friendly staff is our most valuable asset and I am very grateful for your acknowledgement of all their hard work.
I look forward to welcoming you back the Newgrange Hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I stayed here for three nights for business reasons. The staff was no friendly. The decor was pretty dated which is not that important for me but the rooms were a little shabby. The restaurant was good and food well cooked and nicely served. The meal was very good value.
However, the worst problem was the plumbing. I could hear everything in someone else's bathroom in my room.
I was in room 511, the room need to be renovated and of course it was not warm.
No WIFI in the rooms but only in common aereas.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear 822emanuelem

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent visit to the Newgrange Hotel.
I am surprised to hear that you did not find the staff friendly as we frequently receive very positive comments about our staff as you can see from previous reviews. Also we have internet access in all our rooms but some are cabled broadband as it is in room 511 which we did explain to you during your stay.
I hope you can return to us again in he future and please be sure to request a room with WiFi.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We have had lunch and dinner in the Newgrange, its a very central location in the town and the food is very good and great value, in both the bar and the restaurant. The staff are also very friendly.
The bar in this hotel is very welcoming, its very comfortable and there is great regular live music.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Laura C, Guest Relations Manager at Newgrange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear SibB65

Thank you for taking the time to post your recent review. I am delighted to hear your wonderful comments and I will be sure to pass them on to all the staff.
I hope you can return to us again in the not too distant future.

Laura Cox

Also consider these accommodations in or near Navan
Ardboyne Hotel
Pillo Hotel Ashbourne
Pillo Hotel Ashbourne
#1 of 3 in Ashbourne
Trim Castle Hotel

Been to Newgrange Hotel? Share your experiences!