Bellinter House
US$95
US$85
US$71
Agoda.com
Hamlet Court Hotel(Enfield)(Great Value!)
US$99
The Johnstown Estate Hotel & Spa(Enfield)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$119
US$189
US$184
Hotels.com
All reviewseden restaurantdrawing roomhot tubrelaxation roomeast wingspa treatmentssteam roomseaweed bathcopper bathafternoon teaeggs benedicttea cakesrelaxing weekendteacakesmain buildingvoya productsnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Had a lovely night here recently, for the third time. Really nice food and atmopsphere, amazing outdoor hottub and in general just a really peaceful, relaxing place to stay. On top of that I left something in the wardrobe and they had it in the post and delievered to me the next morning with no mention of the cost. Will return for a fourth and fifth time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We booked Bellinter House because a number of people had raved about it to us. Also, when I went on the website they had an extremely good deal on if you stayed a Sunday and Monday night.

The room was toasty warm and you could turn the radiators up or down, this was important as my boyfriend came down with something nasty practically as soon as we got there. Cold temperature etc.

The staff are lovely and, when they saw that he had eaten practically nothing all weekend, deducted money from our bill. How good was that. They certainly didn't need to.

The sitting room and bar is very comfortable, food good and the massage facilities great.

My only disappointment was that the swimming pool was shut so never got to experience the infinity pool.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Saffy_fan
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Have just returned from a two night stay in Bellinter and mostly everything we experienced was very good. I had a massage in their spa which was excellent and drinks and food in the bar as well as dinner in the restaurant. If I was to have one complaint it would be the food I ordered in the bar, although very tasty was too small. My husband ordered the burger, which was huge and I ordered the mushroom tart which was a few euro cheaper. I was expecting the portion size of a main meal at the price that was charged not a tiny starter portion. It just wasnt worth the money. Thankfully I had ordered a side portion of chips so this filled me up. Everything else though was very good from the room to the service to the utter peace and quiet which was what we needed. It really is a fantastic place for a quiet break with your partner where you get a good nights sleep.......

Room Tip: We stayed in room 3 in the stables which had an amazing large bed and a huge bath! It was very quiet too as away from the main house.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We stayed at Bellinter for my birthday, during this week and I was bowled over. From the entrance greeting from the blonde haired receptionist (can't recall her name) to watching a hot air balloon take off from the lawn, the beautiful cocktails in the stunning bar, the delicious creme brulée, the tranquil outdoor hot-tub and the decor in the room... there is nothing to equal what an amazing two nights we spent there! Thanks everyone for the kind gesture of a room upgrade to the deluxe Baroque inspired room... we were totally wowed and will be back without a doubt! xx Kindest Regards, Karen and Séan (April 29th - May 1st 2014) xx

Room Tip: Definitely the main house... Room 3
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Went for an overnight stay for a quick break away. Room was in one of the other buildings next to the main house, it was spacious and we loved the free standing bath and large shower. Would recommend for couples rather than families, we really enjoyed it and food was excellent. The pool was closed but this didn't bother us.

• Stayed: February 2014