“Perfect location for lunch/dinner.”

Ardboyne Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 69 Restaurants in Navan
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
“Perfect location for lunch/dinner.”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I am a regular customer at the Ardboyne Hotel Restaurant! Every Sunday I bring my partner and children for a carvery dinner in the restaurant and I could never fault the staff or food! Sunday gone we all went for dinner and were told the restaurant is under refurbishment so they set up the carvey in the Boyne suite! But as always the chef and staff were brilliant! Food was excellent, generous portion sizes and staff were so friendly and helpful! Our children even enjoyed the change of location and make the most of the sunny weather as the doors were opened to their beautiful gardens! All around we had a lovely afternoon in the Ardboyne Hotel and we are looking forward to seeing the new restaurant!

• Visited June 2013

Kilkenny
“Good pint of Guinness but big splodgy stuffing balls!”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Had a decent pint here of Guinness however the Rack of pork with cajun sauce was wrecked with this huge splodgy stuffing ball wrapped in bacon!! Yes I know its soooooo totally bizaaar ! The thing was huge, roughly the size of a small childs ball ! soggy and also fairly rank. The pork was OK nothing to write home about also the cajun sauce was simply evrywhere, fairly insipid bowl of over boiled veg (broccoli/cauli/carrots/swede- I think!).Chips were over fried frozen french fries when REAL chips would have been nice......
Look there really was not much nice about this apart from the pint which was supped and then I made a hasty exit. I will not be returning....

• Visited June 2013
Traveller
“Large portions of decent food”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

We were meeting extended family for lunch and the Ardboyne Hotel accommodated us by opening their restuarant to us for lunch. They had a two course lunch for 20 euro, and the food was pleasant, the portions huge. Good value and satisfactory for a large number of people. Very much hotel food, but enjoyable.

• Visited May 2013
“Cold shower for Ardboyne”
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

Having attended a christening in Navan we booked into the Ardboyne taking 2 rooms, disappointment started to set in when we saw the rooms. The beds were uncomfortable we seem to have two TV,s in our room but could not get any to work. The TV on the wall had a can of mens deoderant to support the TV outwards. The final straw was no hot water the next morning, plus no shower caps for one that ventured to have a cold shower, having passed on my points to reception and the manager the only thing that I was told was "we are only a 3star hotel".

• Visited May 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Great carvery”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Always nice food on the carvery and plenty of it! The girls are very nice, it can be very busy especially on Sundays ! Well worth a visit! Highly recommend !

Visited March 2013