“Excellent Dinner”

Ranked #26 of 75 Restaurants in Navan
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My wife and I recently had an excellent dining experience dining at the Ardboyne Hotel. We had not been here for a good few years and went on a recommendation of a good friend. We were pleasantly surprised by the excellent food and service we received. I see they have upped there game big time. Keep up the good work as we will be back.
I recommend the steak.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Use the bar for a snack, the restaurant for a main meal, or the large reception area for a quick coffee.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We arrived at the restraunt of the said hotel off the cuff to be greated with very pleasant staff. We were at this point ravonous and the menu not only hit our spot but even our pickie friend was satisfied. We ordered various starters and deserts but I felt compelled to write a review as it was steaks all round. They were by large the topic of our conversation. After the ooh's and ahhs we all agreed this was the best steaks that touched are lips. Easily the best steak in Meath or easily the country highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Took my Family here for Father's Day last week and it was really nice. Staff lovely and friendly, who couldn't do enough for us. Food was delicious, reasonable portions and dessert was yummy. A return trip will be soon..

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My boyfriend booked us a night away in May. When he said we were staying in the Ardboyne Hotel in Navan I can honestly say I was underwhelmed!! However I now can't stop raving about it. We had lunch AND dinner in the hotels own restaurant and it was an experience I have every intention of repeating. The food was amazing and the wait staff couldn't have been more helpful. The room we were staying in was lovely and I must say when we left I felt as if I had been thoroughly spoilt!!! Another visit later on in the year is definitely on the cards!!!!

1  Thank Dublin_IrelandSwf