“Wonderful experience”

Dining options: Reservations
Waterford, Ireland
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

I have been in Momas a few times for lite bites and found it nice but myself and my partner last weekend decided to have a full meal there and were extremely impressed the starters were huge and divine and the main course was fab! Top marks and good value too!!!!

Roscommon, Ireland
“My experience at Moma.”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

First time I had food there with my girlfriend. Our pasta was excellent, the atmosphere and the music was appropriate for a romantic dinner. The service was great. 10/10, will go again.

• Visited February 2014
Galway, Ireland
“Valentine's meal for two.”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Walked in the door. We were looked after straight away. Carbonara was fabulous. My wife's steak was excellent. 5stars.
Will be back again.
Staff are the best.

• Visited February 2014
Penarth, United Kingdom
“Treat on the high street”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Good atmosphere, lovely menu, fresh ingredients, special request accommodated without a problem, and friendly service. Will be back next time I'm in Roscommon.

Visited November 2013
Newbridge, Ireland
“Very very disappointed”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Myself and my husband were in Roscommon visiting family for the weekend and decided to go out for a meal as a treat after a very stressful week. I had been in moma a couple of years ago and after reading the reviews on this site decided we'd try it. I got the ribeye steak and he got the moma special (chicken dish) I ordered the steak medium but it came out well done & rubbery, no flavour and the mash that accompanied it was def re-heated, lumpy, terrible. My husband said his tasted like a frozen kiev with a lot of cheese on top. I think the staff had an idea themselves it wasn't good as they gave me the glass of wine I ordered on the house. The waitress was very nice and friendly.

• Visited November 2013