“Brilliant Pub”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Restaurant was fully booked so we ate in the bar - so that shows you how popular it is. Menu choice in the bar area was slightly limited but don't let that put you off as food was delicious. We ate there on both nights we were staying in Roscommon and would definitely eat there again.Very pleasant area to sit and eat.

3  Thank Dympna M

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

I sopped by Roscommon for a night and I went to this restaurant. I had a steak with truffles olive oil...it was brilliant. I can just recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank CorkSimon
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The crowd was friendly and we had a nice chat with the owner. Mrs. Regan had some get stories about the town and the ghost!

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

I absolutely enjoyed my visit to Regans bar and Quinntinns restaurant. For starters I never knew the restaurant existed until tonight.
Our food came out hot and beautifully prepared to the highest standard. Our waiter Islam really looked after us and made us feel really at home.
I cannot recommend this establishment enough. Wonderful staff. Great price for high quality food. 5*****

1  Thank seanjcsean
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Myself and my partner stopped in Roscommon on our way to Castlebar, parked in square and took a chance going into Regans for lunch and omg were we thrilled with our decision. We both had the most delicious bowl of soup either of us has ever had, portion of soup was not served in a small bowl but a lovely big bowl. We had chosen the special which consisted of soup and a cajun chicken wrap or a BLT, i had the blt and that was finger licking delicious, my partners really enjoyed wrap.

Service was great, lovely area for food and was not that expensive, definitely value for money. Menu choice was good too, plenty to choose from and they had daily specials also.

I would highly recommend anyone to go there.

1  Thank Driving Ms Cody