We stayed at this hotel in February (2 adults and 3 children), the room was basic but clean and the bed linen and curtains were new. The food was good and the staff all very helpful.
There was great entertainment in the lounge provided by a singer called Chris Betts who came along with an over 50s club from Newtownabbey. These people were so friendly and we had a great time with them. We would visit this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Hotel located in Rosses Point, SligoThis elegant Sligo Hotel is ideally located in Rosses Point, Sligo located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. With a Blue flag beach and a challenging 18 hole golf links nearby, the Sligo Yeats Country Hotel Spa & Leisure Centre provides its guests with a taste of leisure and relaxation amongst the breathtaking beauty of the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Yeats Country Hotel, Spa and Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yeats Country Hotel, Spa And Leisure Centre Hotel Rosses Point
- Yeats Country Rosses Point