Two night stay in windy Sligo. Beautiful spot in the world. The hotel is on the waters edge and has loads of facilities including a leisure centre. The pool area was very busy with kids so didn't bother going for a swim. The hotel has everything covered- bar food, music in the bars, great service and food in the restaurant. Friendly staff. Would recommend it for families for a longer stay but two nights without the kids was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Hotel located in Rosses Point, SligoThis elegant Sligo Hotel is ideally located in Rosses Point, Sligo located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. With a Blue flag beach and a challenging 18 hole golf links nearby, the Sligo Yeats Country Hotel Spa & Leisure Centre provides its guests with a taste of leisure and relaxation amongst the breathtaking beauty of the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Yeats Country Hotel, Spa and Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yeats Country Hotel, Spa And Leisure Centre Hotel Rosses Point
- Yeats Country Rosses Point