“Crazy about sports and wings? This is your place”
Review of Foghorn's

Foghorn's
Ranked #103 of 398 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Rogers, Arkansas
“Crazy about sports and wings? This is your place”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We are from Tennessee and found Foghorn's a while back. Going into a local sports bar as out of towners can be daunting to say the least. Jeff and his staff at Foghorn's welcomed us in to Hog country with open arms. I am very fussy about my wings and very hard to please. Foghorn's wings are the best I have had. The atmosphere is a sports fans dream. Do yourself a favor and don't miss this place. They rock..

• Visited February 2014

“Wings, Beer, TV's!”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Perfect sports bar. Wings are well done and they have 50 flavors to choose from. I'm partial to Habanero Honey and Kung Fu but they have many traditional and very untraditional flavors as well. (peanut butter?)

Try the Philly Cheesesteak sometime... You'll thank me later...

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Shag66
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Wonderful Wings & Fries”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We love the wings at Foghorn's. There are a lot of options for flavor. By far our favorite place for wings and much better pricing than the local chain wings restaurant. Their French fries are fresh cut and delicious. They have a good combo meal that includes 10 wings, fries, and a soft drink. The patio at both locations is nice on a warm day! Overall, a great restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank silverspiffy
“Uncertain”
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

After reading some reviews I really think my not so great visit was just on an off evening. Being there were only 3 other tables of customers (slow week night) not sure why all of our food ended up way over cooked to the point of being burnt. That being said the waiters were great, atmosphere was great. I do wish they would add frozen drinks to their menu! I will give this place another try sometime when I'm in the area

• Visited July 2013
Rogers, AR
“Awesome”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Always a great time. The food is super and the staff always takes great care of us. Love this place and can't wait to go back.

• Visited June 2013