“Burger excellent! Fries awful! Customer Service awful!”
Review of Brenda's Bigger Burger - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brenda's Bigger Burger
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 March 2012

he cheeseburger was excellent! The french fries were awful......limp and greasy. I was admonished (after I placed my order or I would not have given them my business) for parking in a fire zone although there are absolutely no markings; just a handwritten sign taped to the building not to park beside it (which was very confusing). I will not be visiting this establishment again as the waitress/cook/owner (whatever) was rude and needs a lesson in customer service.

1  Thank Franzia101

Reviewed 15 February 2012

These are the Best Burgers in the area! Don't stop anywhere else.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Just pulled up to try the place for the first time. The woman taking food orders was very rude and would not refund a messed up burger. And continued to insult me calling me an [--] and wanted me to just pick off the unwanted ingredient. A real low class establishment

Reviewed 30 January 2012

When I was in high school in the '60s we walked across 6th street to get these huge hamburgers and fries at lunch time. They are just as good as they were way back then. 6th Street has been renamed MLK Blvd. It has a lot of truck traffic. The only seating is outdoors on a couple of picnic tables very near US Highway 62 W. Try it you will like it, but I wouldn't recommend it for a first romantic date.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

sometimes is open, sometimes not. still worth it to try. home made, old time, huge greasy burgers and fries!