“Best Reward Night Ever”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Prairie Village, Kansas
“Best Reward Night Ever”
Reviewed 7 March 2011

I was able to use my Hilton Honors points for this hotel and they gave me a first-floor, two-room suite. It was very nice. Had a kitchenette, sleeper sofa, two LCD TVs, and a very nice bathroom. Unfortunately it has officially raised my girlfreind's expectations and I'm pretty sure I can't quite afford this room on a regular basis.
What I remember most though was that I've never had a better free breakfast at a hotel. The entrees were exceptional, the variety of coffee and tea was very impressive, and all the other usuals were just a step up. The cook was there and constantly making sure everything looked good and was fresh. Very impressive. The lobby and dining area are very well-kept and homey.
I wish I could afford this hotel more often!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 29 November 2010

Front desk/registration personnel very friendly and helpful. Rooms spotlessly cleaned. Many of housekeeping staff are Spanish speakers only--no English. Reasonable room rates and good location. We will stay there again on our next trip.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rgray2f
norman, oklahoma usa
Reviewed 20 November 2010

Really enjoyed our stay (3 days). Breakfast consisted of different hot items daily, and evenings included a managers reception with varying menus every evening from 5-7pm.
Even dessert, wine and beer were included.
The beds are super comfy, with many pillows, and our room was a suite with a separate tv lounge area and a full kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and stove.
highly recommend!! We will definately stay at Homewood suites in the future!!
Location was just 5 minutes from the center of town.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank banburyokie
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 2 August 2010

To preface this review, my family stayed at this property last year and we had very minor issues with our room and a staff member but after mentioning this in a Homewood Suites survey, the manager of the property went out of his way to email me personally offering to make things right. That action led me to give them another chance this year when touring the University of Arkansas.

I am very glad we gave the Homewood Suites-Fayetteville a second chance as everything was perfect during this stay. We were touring the University again for my daughter and when we arrived this time, we were greeted warmly and checked in to the type of room we reserved very quickly. The room was very clean and my Gold Member gift of 2 bottled waters and Milano cookies were on the table waiting. I needed to print a parking pass for our university visit, so the business area with computers and free printing was a great value-added feature. The complimentary internet is something I always look for when reserving a hotel and the connection process was a breeze and worked very well.

We really enjoy the room setup at Homewood and my wife commented that even for just 2 people, it would be nice to have the separated area with a second TV with tons of channels including many obscure ones offered only on higher priced cable/satellite packages. In the morning I went to the front desk for a couple extra towels and the young man working was very, very friendly and was quick to assist. The complimentary breakfast offered plenty of choices both hot and cold. My daughter was hoping for a waffle maker, but I think she enjoys cooking them more that eating them so that wasn't a negative with all the other options. Since we stayed on a Friday night we didn't get to take advantage of the complimentary nightly happy hour food offering, but looking at the menu in our room, it would be another great benefit for picking this Homewood Suites for weekday stays. The trip to the University admissions office consisted of coming out of the parking lot, making a left on Wedington and a right on Garland. Total trip was 1.7 miles and it took less than 5 minutes. For anyone touring the university, visiting students or going to a sporting event, I can't think of a better place to stay that combines the convenience, space, friendly attitude, great management and complimentary amenities offered by the Homewood Suites.

I appreciated the manager's reply to my minor issues last year and wanted to share with everyone our pleasure and complete satisfaction on our second visit. Not only have they won us over for staying in Fayetteville, they have made Homewood Suites move to the top when searching for lodging in other cities.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Horsesrus
Mumbai
Reviewed 22 June 2010

i stayed in this hotel for more than two months at a stretch and it was so comfortable that it feels like true home. they serve complementary dinner and beer and wine four days a week along with everyday breakfast, which i loved! I also love their hot tub and the pool. It was truly good experience staying there. All the hotel employees were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 8 June 2010

This was an amazing stay. I have had very bad luck with several different hotels in the area but this one was just perfect. The food was great, and they even offer grills and a half basketball court for a tiny get togethers outside. The staff was extremely friendly and I praise them for cleaning up so quickly after the big shareholders convention!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
Jacksonville, FL
Reviewed 17 March 2010

I stayed here for several nights in March. The hotel is brand new and it shows, everything was clean, shiny, and very nice. The staff was great and always ready to help. The rooms were huge suite rooms with full kitchens, comfortable furniture, a cozy bed, and two nice 32" TV's. I also enjoyed their workout facility, all nice new equipment and freeweights. The other nice thing agout the workout facility was it wasn't stuffed into some old room, there was pleanty of room. I would definatley stay here again and reccommend it to anyone, business, families, etc...

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business