“Gluten free cupcakes!!”
Review of Bliss Cupcake Cafe - CLOSED

Bliss Cupcake Cafe
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: Bliss Cupcake Cafe is a locally owned and operated boutique bakery. We bake from scratch daily using only the finest ingredients and offer at least 3 Gluten Free options daily. Our menu includes Cake balls, cookie sandwiches, macarons, Cupcakes in a Jar, Bliss for pups (we know how much you love your dogs, and we do too!) And candied pretzel rods. Make us a stop on date night, or let us help you impress the most important of clients! We hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Was very excited to find out Bliss Cupcake offers gluten free choices every day! That is amazing..a lot of other bakeries only offer them 1 day of the week. Just tried them for the first time today and they are incredible! Not only do they look fantastic, they are moist and flavorful...which is sometimes hard to do with gluten free recipes. I will definitely be back.
Emily G.

Max M, Owner at Bliss Cupcake Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

So glad you enjoyed our Gluten free variety that we offer every day! Make sure and tell your friends that we have at least 3 Gluten free options every day and thanks for the great feedback!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I will never go here again. I called the location on Joyce to ask if you could buy a dozen cupcakes for a birthday that were not on the menu that day and I was told no. Even when I informed the very rude woman on the phone that they were for a birthday, she did not care. She told me I had to order at least 24 of each flavor because that is a batch. I happen to know that that a cupcake is baked in an individual area in each cupcake tin and you can put different flavors in each area. I used to go here every week but thanks to this, I will never go back. They even deleted my comment because they did not want a negative review on their page. I wonder who else complained. Seriously your cupcakes are very overpriced for the dry quality. Don't flatter yourselves. I will write reviews elsewhere as well to make sure everyone can see them.

1  Thank Wyvonna W
Max M, Owner at Bliss Cupcake Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

I have reached out to you privately in hopes of speaking with you. While it is true that cupcakes are BAKED individually, they are not MADE that way. Our recipes are calibrated to create between 24-36 cupcakes per batch. We post our menu two weeks in advance and have 10-12 flavors baked fresh daily. Like we explained to you on the phone, we will gladly bake a flavor that isn't on the menu that day as long as minimum of 24 is ordered. Sorry that made you upset, but thanks for coming in every week even though you feel we are overpriced and dry.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

What a great place to grab a sweet treat or something special to take home! Fun for a different after school treat for the kiddos, and Mom!

Max M, Owner at Bliss Cupcake Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thanks so much for the kind words! Happy to read the kids enjoyed their Bliss treat and we hope to see you again soon!
Best

Reviewed 16 March 2014

The best GF cupcakes that you can get.

My husband said that the regular cupcakes were just ok.

If you follow a GF diet these will be a real treat for you, and if you can eat any dessert you want, you might not be blown away.

Max M, Owner at Bliss Cupcake Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thanks for the great feedback, we certainly enjoy hearing from our customers. Glad to read you enjoyed your experience and hope you'll spread the word to your friends.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

These cupcakes are probably the best looking in town but I don't JUST LOVE them. In fact, my kids who think of themselves as cupcake connoisseurs would MUCH rather go to a competitor for a special treat.
Sorry Bliss! I can't say I'll be running back in anytime soon.

Max M, Owner at Bliss Cupcake Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time out to give us some feedback, we appreciate it. I hate to read you don't love our cupcakes, we bake from scratch every day with the finest ingredients, but we are human and occasionally fail. Would love the opportunity to impress you again in the future.