“Great taste, just as we remembered it!!!”
Review of Cable Car PIzza - CLOSED

Cable Car PIzza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Since Cable Car moved from downtown Fayetteville, my wife and I didn't know what happened to them and didn't think about them until Living Social offered a deal recently. The pizza is just as we remember it. We love the Hawaiian with pineapple, pepperoni, Canadian bacon and mushroom. Cold beer on tap in frosty mugs. It was part of a great date night. While the pizza was excellent, since we had been to the previous location, the ambiance just wasn't the same. It felt like we were sitting in a quickly renovated strip center storefront with a couple pizza ovens inside. I am not sure we would eat at the location again but will probably get carry out if we are willing to travel 25 minutes to get it.

There are newer reviews for Cable Car PIzza

Reviewed 13 August 2012

You could not order a beer because they had some kind of problem with their beer license. The pizza was good and size is larger than most but you have to like tea or water.

Reviewed 22 July 2012 via mobile

What can I say? Great thin yet Not cracker crust (I should know what I mean) tasty sause, not sweet with a little kick to it. Don't hate about the atmosphere, you're there to eat, it's Not a high class restaurant it's a low key place to enjoy the company you're with and eat the best tasting pie ever. So enjoy!

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I was hoping for a good pizza.... I LOVE CABLE CAR PIZZA!! Reminds me of back East. I will return, over and over again!

Reviewed 9 May 2012

It definitely helps that CC is right by the house, but it is so good! The pizza is wonderful and the Calzones are huge (try the meatball for a change of pace, it is awesome)! I have known the owners for years and they are always as friendly as they can be. Simply put, there are a lot of places for pizza in Fayetteville, but Cable Car should be near the top of anyone's list!